New Muley map
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: New Muley map Author: nitrate357 PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:19 pm
    —
I can not down load the latest Muley map. I am logged in and when I click on the map I go to the screen that says go get it. I. Click on it and a seperate box comes up asking for me to use my hagadoo log in name and password again. I put it in and I get a 503 error from the web site any ideas? Oh by the way been a lurker for 3 years now love the maps memories of michigan and Oakland road are my favorites. Thanks for any help.

#2: Re: New Muley map Author: gas56Location: Ohio USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 am
    —
Refer to Post "new downloads 25 jan"  maps not released yet...................

#3: Re: New Muley map Author: nitrate357 PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:40 pm
    —
If I read slower its clear, sorry for the bother. I feel like an idiot.

#4: Re: New Muley map Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:47 pm
    —
nitrate357 @ Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:40 pm wrote:

Don't Worry about the Idiot label,I got that one covered Very Happy In the 6+ years I've been on this site I've ask the Stupidest ?'s  Confused  
And made an Ass Clown out of myself on TS many times Laughing

#5: Re: New Muley map Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:20 pm
    —
ron4560 @ Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:47 pm wrote:
nitrate357 @ Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:40 pm wrote:

Don't Worry about the Idiot label,I got that one covered Very Happy In the 6+ years I've been on this site I've ask the Stupidest ?'s  Confused  
And made an Ass Clown out of myself on TS many times Laughing

LogJumper here. I got hat one covered, too (2) LOL AAMOF, I just did the same thing  a little while ago.  Talk about being dumb. That's me for not looking for further down the list.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1