R.I.P Pappy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: R.I.P Pappy Author: pappy PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 pm
    —
hello to Hagadoo.  My name is Scott and one of Pappy's son's  Pappy  said to me if anything happened to him, i was to report it to Hagadoo.  Pappy left us  and has gone to the big bush. he was the best hunter that i know of. he took many trophys but would never enter them into the contests, because he said "they are mine and i don't need to share them...they are in my mind and on my wall."  Damm    we will miss him        

i have all his info to Hagadoo and i shall try to stay in-touch as i have been given his computor

Pappy will miss you all      i shall continue in his name       Scott

#2: Re: R.I.P Pappy Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 pm
    —
So sad to hear this news.
We will all miss him, his quirky sense of humour and his contribution to the forums.

Please extend my sympathy and condolances to all your family members.

Sincerely

Dan Middlemiss

AKA DanthemanBoone.

#3: Re: R.I.P Pappy Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:40 pm
    —
So sorry to hear, he will surly be missed among our Hagadoo hunting community R.I.P. Pappy

#4: Re: R.I.P Pappy Author: n2spaze1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:25 pm
    —
R.I.P PAPPY

#5: Re: R.I.P Pappy Author: Mickey PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 am
    —
Sad to hear of his passing, we have lost some great hunters lately.  blessings to his family.

#6: Re: R.I.P Pappy Author: TrueSniper PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:42 am
    —
R.I.P Pappy, my condolances to his family.

#7: Re: R.I.P Pappy Author: gas56Location: Ohio USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:40 pm
    —
Sorry for the loss of a fellow deer hunter..........  please tell your family that he will be missed..........     God Bless you

#8: Re: R.I.P Pappy Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:54 pm
    —
RIP Pappy ,Gonna miss the little comments & jokes He shared with us !

#9: Re: R.I.P Pappy Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:28 pm
    —
Pappy once told us when he started Words of Wisdom

Very Happy watch a sun-rise and a sun-set, at least once a year  Very Happy

I told him I did

I hope his last sunset was as beautiful as mine was

so deeply sorry for the loss , but be assured he is in a place where all is bright and beautiful

#10: Re: R.I.P Pappy Author: Semi PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:07 pm
    —
RIP Pappy

Sorry for your loss Scot

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1