HEY
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: HEY Author: bongfoodLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:34 pm
    —
Hi everyone people actually still seem to be active on this site im kinda new to the online hunting world tho lol just looking for people to play with and/or help me with setting up online play.. Very Happy

#2: Re: HEY Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:02 pm
    —
Welcome! I was a little cautious about sending you the T/S password, but since you introduced you self I will. (Check PM's) The site is active, but numbers are small. We still host weekly hunts, and few compete. Newer games and platforms almost make this game a dinosaur, but it is highly versatile which keeps players around. Online play is hit and miss, Game Spy is no more and does not work with the game. You have to share your IP address with others for them to join, FYI.
Welcome aboard, enjoy and happy Hunting!!

#3: Re: HEY Author: bongfoodLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:01 pm
    —
AWESOME i figured the online play was something on those lines i havnt heard of gamespy in years and i have been looking for a current deer/and or wild game hunting game for a long time sadly all the newer hunting games usually are involved with dangerous hunts wich i do not like i have always loved the free range and difficulty of the simple DH 05 game

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1