A new retical
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: A new retical Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 am
    —
Hello, everyone,
LogJumper here; Got a question... Came across a new retical in a ad in my deer hunting  mag/regulations that I thought would be interesting. I tried to make a copy of it to use in the game, but am no good doing this stuff. So, was wondering if anyone would like to try their hand at it. If so, let me know and I'll send an e-mail to you showing what it looks like, ok? I'd post a view of it here, but again, am not adept at that, either....
Confused
Will check back here in a while and see if I get any bites, ok?
Thanks!

A hunter of the first water.....

#2: Re: A new retical Author: KyBuckmasterLocation: Richmond Ky PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:39 pm
    —
logjumper  ky buckmaster here send it to me ill work on it.     sent to
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in

#3: Re: A new retical Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:42 am
    —
Thanks, ky buckmaster,
Don't know if it's any good or not to use, but I came across it while going through my PA hunting guide/regulations. It's an ad from euroOptic. ltd,  for a longrange  riflescope from SWAROVSKI OPTIK and I though that it might interesting to try. Will send it to you and hope that you're able to do something, ok?
Thanks again for your interest.

LogJumper here, a hunter of the first water!

#4: Re: A new retical Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:05 pm
    —
Where you from in PA log? I'm in Harrisburg.

#5: Re: My location Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:03 pm
    —
Hi 'REZ325'

LogJumper here. I live down- state in Centerville, PA. That's between Bedford ,PA and Cumberland, MD.  I'm about 15 miles from Cumberland and 16 miles from Bedford. Am right on, or next to, Evitts Creek. Know there is a DH2005 map with that name; have hunted that one, too.  Know the area pretty good, as I've hunted the  area for about 20 years now.
Been there, too (Harrisburg). Had something to do with a drivers license.  Anyway, that's about it, I guess.

Don't know if you want to chat once in a while or not, but if you do, PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address, ok?

LogJumper here, a hunter of the First water! Smile

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1