Reload and Refit Hunt - All Around Master Huntsman
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Bragging Room

#1: Reload and Refit Hunt - All Around Master Huntsman Author: mistyLocation: Midwest, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:16 pm
    —
WTG  Ron for having the highest overall score.  

Lucky had the best total score for weight and rack and Ron4560 came out with the best total score for distance.

Due to the way I ended up putting everything into Excel to score the deer, each entry is put in the order in which I downloaded and entered it--not by placing.  I hope it was not too much of of an inconvenience for everyone.  

And Ron was right.  Scoring everything tured out to be harder than I had thought.   Laughing  Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: Reload and Refit Hunt - All Around Master Huntsman Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am
    —
WTG   Mr. Consistent well deserved Win  

#3: Re: Reload and Refit Hunt - All Around Master Huntsman Author: TrueSniper PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:35 am
    —
WTG Ron, job well done

#4: Re: Reload and Refit Hunt - All Around Master Huntsman Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:37 pm
    —
Nice Job Ron  

#5: Re: Reload and Refit Hunt - All Around Master Huntsman Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:59 pm
    —
Thanks Ladies and Gents,I was so confused at the beginning of this hunt ! Never did I think we would be shooting SOOOOO many deer !
And Congrats to you Lucky

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Bragging Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1