So What do You All Think?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: So What do You All Think? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:05 pm
    —
Long time site member "Hitman" just sent me a new banner for Hagadoo. So what do you all think? I personally like it and like to try and freshen things up every now & then. If you have any ideals or Photoshop skills and would like to develop a banner along the Hagadoo theme, please contact me.

Once again, Thank You Hitman for taking the time and sending me this new banner.

REZ325 Smile

#2: Re: So What do You All Think? Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:17 pm
    —
Love it

#3: Re: So What do You All Think? Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 pm
    —
I sent you a message before I saw this post

I really like it and the idea of changing once in a while is great  

#4: Re: So What do You All Think? Author: hitmanLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:43 pm
    —
Thank you Guys!, I used to real active back in like 2009ish...but have played DH2005 since it came out. After 2009 I had a hard drive that crashed, while I knew I could just get a new one, it was the data and all my old saved games, and screen shots on it that I missed, so I put it aside.

I landed an I.T. job managing computers for a nursing company, and was recently able to find a great deal with someone who was able to recover my data for more than 150% off retail!!!

Long Story short, I had alot of fun when I was active on here and would like to get back into it, still have all my hunters, trophies, yada yada yada!!!!

THank you again!

#5: Re: So What do You All Think? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:45 pm
    —
Lucky @ Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 pm wrote:
I sent you a message before I saw this post

When? Never saw it or received it Lucky. Your last message to me was about the member named Shilo.

#6: Re: So What do You All Think? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:14 pm
    —
Looks good and does freshen up the site nicely.

#7: Re: So What do You All Think? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:59 pm
    —
Looks really Nice to me !

#8: Re: So What do You All Think? Author: mistyLocation: Midwest, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:06 pm
    —
I like the new banner as well.  Looks great!

#9: Re: So What do You All Think? Author: TrueSniper PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:21 am
    —
Good stuff, a little change now and then is good.

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1