Hybrid Patch File Won't Install
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: Hybrid Patch File Won't Install Author: AdirHunterLocation: NNYS Adirondacks PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 am
    —
Howdy all, several months ago I lost my hard drive and everything on it. So I'm back to sq. one with HD2005. Loaded the game did the 1.2 update, but can't seem to get the Hibrid Patch to install, downloaded it several times with no go. HELP! Looking forward to a few hunts this winter with ya's.  Also downloaded the map for this weeks hunt for DH2005 and it won't extract Sad It say ( The archive is either in unknown format or damaged)
AdirHunter

#2: Re: Hybrid Patch File Won't Install Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:24 pm
    —
Sounds like you have lost your winzip utility..
You wil need to download winzip and install it to be able t open the zip files from the download section.
you can  get the free version by simply googling... Winzip
Keep me in formed of your progress, there are a few other thing that might help if that dosnt fix it.

Also download and intstall the map editor a this helps sometimes s well.

If you are getting a message that says the file is corrupt it means the file has timed out and not completely downloaded.
use this link for a fast download from my google drive.
Ignore any warning message our anti virus might give you.

Hybrid patch
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2Gy9yYp7Vv8LTJsRDV0c01jb1E/edit?usp=sharing

Map editor
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2Gy9yYp7Vv8c3JPNl92V0tHcjg/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by DanthemanBoone on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Hybrid Patch File Won't Install Author: AdirHunterLocation: NNYS Adirondacks PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:29 pm
    —
I did that Dan, downloaded a new winrar, still does it I have downloaded other maps and they seem to unzip fine. I'll give your download a try. Thanks Smile

Last edited by AdirHunter on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Hybrid Patch File Won't Install Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:36 pm
    —
you probbly didnt see  all my mg, I have edited it and inluded some links to ry.
Do you still have team speak.
If so hook in

Last edited by DanthemanBoone on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Hybrid Patch File Won't Install Author: AdirHunterLocation: NNYS Adirondacks PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:37 pm
    —
Thank You Dan, all set for now Smile

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1