Images From theHunter
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> The Hunter

#1: Images From theHunter Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:32 am
    —
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

The Wraith of Hirschfelden

In early morning mist you strayed
Upon Hirschfelden's fields of hay
At first I thought the moon had fallen
A silver wraith forlornly calling
My eyes perceive a snow white deer
Binoculars have made it clear
Pink nose... and eyes for mercy plead
I raise the caplock .. draw a bead
The muskets fiery smoke and thunder
Rips your very heart asunder
Now lifeless on the field you lay
Was not the place for you to play.

Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: Images From theHunter Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 am
    —
So you're trying to be a book author with your creative writing skills? LOL, JK!!!!
Nice screen shots, pretty deer????

#3: Re: Images From theHunter Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:58 am
    —
So you're trying to be a book author with your creative writing skills? LOL, JK!!!!
Nice screen shots, pretty deer.

#4: Re: Images From theHunter Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:56 am
    —
4X4
Four shots ,four blacktails.
No stands or blinds.
Just the recurve and a very shaky mouse.

Get registered or Log in

Stalking in the douglas stands in the Northwest corner of Redfeather falls.
Five Blacktail does walking in line and the last one is an Albino.
No way to get in range of the white one without spooking the leaders.
So I shot the first three... and because I figured my luck was about used up.... I shot over top of the fourth to take out the Albino.

Get registered or Log in
[b]

#5: Re: Images From theHunter Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm
    —
I see you are wearing you Daniel Boone Hat!
Very Cool!

#6: Re: Images From theHunter Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:48 pm
    —
Nice trophy and shooting here is my first Red as a Member

not real big but it was a one shot kill with the 8x57 IS Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifle Very Happy

Get registered or Log in

#7: Re: Images From theHunter Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:28 am
    —
Way to go lucky.
Hope he roared up a storm for you.
They got the sound real good, if you have the volume up it makes the air vibrate when they roar close, just like in real life.
If you can, get yourself the Boone and Crockett camo gear, its the best all round set for all hunting in the game.

#8: Re: Images From theHunter Author: AdirHunterLocation: NNYS Adirondacks PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:10 am
    —
Cool pics guys, I had a Daniel Boone hat when I was a youngster, wore it all the time, drive my Mom nuts LOL. Maybe I should get one again and drive the wife crazy LOL.

#9: Re: Images From theHunter Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 am
    —
Never did have a lot of luck with moose.. but tonight I got Lucky.
I also got it on video.. I will edit it and add it tomorrow.

You will notice I panicked a bit and threw another arrow after him.
Hit him in the back knee.. but it wasn't needed anyway.

here is the video link

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2Gy9yYp7Vv8Q2t5QVhUQk9qVUU/edit?usp=sharing

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#10: Re: Images From theHunter Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:01 pm
    —
God Dan, the spread on his rack is so large you could sleep inside it
Nice moose, nice hunting.

#11: Re: Images From theHunter Author: jarh3ad PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:06 pm
    —
nice deer dan

signed ruger

#12: Re: Images From theHunter Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:06 pm
    —
Nice pics

#13: Re: Images From theHunter Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 pm
    —
Hey Vic
Where you been. Razz

I checked out your hunter profile earlier today..wondering if you were stll alive. See you haven't done a lot last few weeks.
Looks like you 'Rayed' the last buck you got . Very red about the back end there Buddy. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Should organise an MP session sometime.

#14: Re: Images From theHunter Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:10 am
    —
Shot this nice Whitetail with my new O/U blaser shotgung loaded with slug.
Not the biggest at 190.669 but a new PB for me this season.

Get registered or Log in

#15: Re: Images From theHunter Author: TrueSniper PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:08 pm
    —
Found this one about half hour ago, my first rare took him with my new Parker Python compound bow Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Get registered or Log in

hagadoo.com -> The Hunter

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2