Congrats to Lucky and Ron
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Bragging Room

#1: Congrats to Lucky and Ron Author: TrueSniper PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:59 am
    —
Job well done on this weeks Weekly and Top Gun

#2: Re: Congrats to Lucky and Ron Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 am
    —
TrueSniper @ Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:59 am wrote:

Thanks TrueSniper  Very Happy  and good luck in the next Top Gun  Cool  looks like Misty made it
tough to do..  Confused

#3: Re: Congrats to Lucky and Ron Author: TrueSniper PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:44 pm
    —
Lucky @ Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 am wrote:
TrueSniper @ Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:59 am wrote:

Thanks TrueSniper  Very Happy  and good luck in the next Top Gun  Cool  looks like Misty made it
tough to do..  Confused

I agree, going to be tough to find them with the thick trees. I have had a few runs along the river but not seen much, had to venture into the trees to find them.

#4: Re: Congrats to Lucky and Ron Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:04 pm
    —
Nice Job on the weekly Lucky  Very Happy
Sorry for the late reply but my internet was down till tonight,Thought I may have to find a Starbucks to sponge off of to send in this weeks hunts Confused

#5: Re: Congrats to Lucky and Ron Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:53 am
    —
Thanks Ron I have been in my Travel mode going to Northern Nevada from
Florence, Arizona.  Had lots of tire problems and running way behind and away from
internet myself Mad .  I can hunt a little while this evening and then turn in my entries if I have some  Laughing
to date I have a bunch of no matches and looking for a 201 WT doe  Evil or Very Mad

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Bragging Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1