Why I loved hunting Reds
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Hunting Stories

#1: Why I loved hunting Reds Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:03 am
    —
Im not going to say anything much about this. Just let the video speak for it self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9okSDjBhJE

#2: Re: Why I loved hunting Reds Author: gas56Location: Ohio USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 am
    —
That's pretty cool,  the deer are a little different than I imagined.  Their antlers are similar to Elk but that's where it ends. They definetly are their own deer.               Good 1 Dan

#3: Re: Why I loved hunting Reds Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:37 pm
    —
Cool video Dan, but one question?

Whats the stacking of the rocks beside the creek all about???? Looks like everyone does it and nobody pushes other rock formations over.

#4: Re: Why I loved hunting Reds Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:03 pm
    —
Buggered if i know Rez.
Never had the urge to do it myself.
Maybe they just stayed in the bush to long. Confused

#5: Re: Why I loved hunting Reds Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 am
    —
REZ325 @ Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:37 am wrote:
Cool video Dan, but one question?

Whats the stacking of the rocks beside the creek all about???? Looks like everyone does it and nobody pushes other rock formations over.

Very interesting video Dan  Very Happy  and Ray I found this in a forum and I thought I would share it. Smile

"No significance really, just a place where someone has started building stone cairns and driftwood piles and people have followed suit, usually tourists and travellers passing by. There's lots of thoughts and theories on them bringing you good luck etc but really it's just a case of "follow the leader". Back packers and Hitch hikers filling in time between rides, and someone Probably said , 'Follow the leader". You will also find them beside the road from the Lindis Pass to Omarama, on the central route. They are in the same category as 'Bra fences", "Sneaker fences", and "Wheel trim fences", but less likely to be removed by Transit NZ".

hagadoo.com -> Hunting Stories

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1