My first kill!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> The Hunter

#1: My first kill! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:24 am
    —
Hopefully the first of many Smile

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: My first kill! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 pm
    —
R.Elk kill 186.221

Get registered or Log in

#3: Re: My first kill! Author: jctvLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:13 pm
    —
if you don;t mind me asking? What game is that?

#4: Re: My first kill! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:03 pm
    —
jctv @ Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:13 pm wrote:
if you don;t mind me asking? What game is that?

Its called The Hunter. It can be found at thehunter.com Its a subscription based membership game. There is a free version with limited equipment and animals to harvest just to introduce you to the game. Pricing varies on how deep you get into it. The graphics by far are the best of any hunting game out there. The game is constantly being updated and added too.

#5: Re: My first kill! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:03 pm
    —
The hunter

#6: Re: My first kill! Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:41 pm
    —
This game is not something you can learn in 1 night.
There are too many skills to build up and huge areas of hunting grounds to explore but after you have spent as much time at it as you did in DH2005 you will have it sussed.

Get registered or Log in

I have gone back to using my  real life meat hunting methods on the Red deer.

When I first started playing these animals were smarter than I was. The difference is that I could learn, while they never get any smarter than they already are.

#7: Re: My first kill! Author: Mickey PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:47 pm
    —
Shot my biggest red stag the other night 271.996. Once you learn how the animals move and behave you'll enjoy this game.  I will give you a clue though if you learn to call them to you, Your luck will change Smile  There are ways to earn Em$ which is the ingame currency pretty simple to do. So there are ways to get gear without having to pay.  Incase some of you didn't know I believe trulight had posted about it in another forum post.  Your getting the hang of it vic dan and ray are right the higher your skills become the better your hunter will be.  I can help give advice on some areas to try if anyone needs help finding some good places to hunt.  I know most of the areas pretty well, even dan or some of the others might be willing to help share some pointers too.

hagadoo.com -> The Hunter

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1