Pics of the new BEAST!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:39 pm
    —
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:05 pm
    —
Thats freakin wicked looking Vic! Very kewl!!!

#3: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:24 pm
    —
Woo Hoo  Exclamation  Screaming dreaming demon you da man  Cool

#4: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:24 pm
    —
REZ325 @ Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:05 pm wrote:
Thats freakin wicked looking Vic! Very kewl!!!

Ty Ray I can't stop staring at her lol! Laughing

#5: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:26 pm
    —
Lucky @ Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:24 pm wrote:
Woo Hoo  Exclamation  Screaming dreaming demon you da man  Cool

Ty Lucky

#6: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:06 am
    —
WOW !!

IS That a computer or a Xmass tree?

Looks very.. WOW.

#7: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:19 am
    —
DanthemanBoone @ Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:06 am wrote:
WOW !!

IS That a computer or a Xmass tree?

Looks very.. WOW.

LOL Dan Laughing

#8: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: Mickey PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:57 am
    —
So Vic that's who ya sleep with now huh LOL So you gonna try TheHunter with that beast?

#9: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:10 am
    —
Your gonna have to wear Sunglasses with that Badboy  Cool

#10: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:23 am
    —
Mickey @ Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:57 am wrote:
So Vic that's who ya sleep with now huh LOL So you gonna try TheHunter with that beast?

yea I've played it a couple of times now, boring though playing for a hour and not seeing anything but a pheasant though

#11: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:24 am
    —
ron4560 @ Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 am wrote:
Your gonna have to wear Sunglasses with that Badboy  Cool

She is shiney!

#12: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:44 am
    —
I just got through playing the hunter for 8 hours and not one kill, cool looking game and all but come on I get the realistic effect thing and all but that got boring fast

#13: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: Mickey PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:34 am
    —
You havent figured it out yet Vic animals don't load next to you on it. LOL  The animals on thehunter have AI 05 doesn't youll get the hang of it if you play around on it enough.

#14: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 am
    —
for most of the time I was in a stand and in the mean time I was playing poker lol. I seen 3 whitetail does but could not shoot them because I had the free membership, I bought a 3 month bundle and bought the new 9.3x62 Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifle (SOFT-Grip Wood) and the silver scope that you have to have. I then walked and saw a Roe doe and two Red bucks and a Red doe. I shot at a doe and a buck, I hit the buck but could not find it, I hate the shake when your trying to shoot a animal is there anyway to improve on that?

#15: Re: Pics of the new BEAST! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:14 pm
    —
Vic @ Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 am wrote:
I hate the shake when your trying to shoot a animal is there anyway to improve on that?

Press and hold the space bar. As your skill level improves, the shake will settle down some, but even at level 20, there is still some. Just like in real life. This game is a little more challenging the DH2005 as you will find Vic Smile

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2