Howdy All
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Howdy All Author: MonsterBuckSlayer PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:43 pm
    —
Nice to see there is still a community for this game, i used to play this and deer hunter 2004 religiously but have not played much in the last year or so do to my military obligation. I'm sure that some of you may recgonize the name and i can't wait to get online and play with some of yall!!! i used to make the game play videos for biggamelodge.com and texaswhitetailfever.com if anyone know or remembers those sites! looking at some of the maps names on the site it appears that some are still a part of the DH community which really excites me!!!

#2: Re: Howdy All Author: shootinman270 PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:05 pm
    —
Welcome to Hagadoo MonsterBuckSlayer!  I'm still new here myself but enjoying the weekly hunts. Hope you enjoy the site.

#3: Re: Howdy All Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:51 pm
    —
Welcome to Hagadoo

#4: Re: Howdy All Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:04 pm
    —
Welcome! and TY for your service!

#5: Re: Howdy All Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:29 pm
    —
Welcome to hagadoo.

#6: Re: Howdy All Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 pm
    —
Welcome to Hagadoo! So what Branch of service and where did you serve?

#7: Re: Howdy All Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:46 pm
    —
Welcome home Very Happy  and welcome back and Thank you for your service. Smile  

#8: Re: Howdy All Author: TrueSniper PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:45 pm
    —
Welcome.

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1