Another win for Team Magic this Columbus Day Weekend!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Happenings around the world

#1: Another win for Team Magic this Columbus Day Weekend! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 pm
    —
This past weekend, my daughters team participated in a soccer tournament near Washington DC. This tournament is called the Discovery Cup, It brought teams in from VA, MD, NY, NJ, & PA. After playing  3 games in our bracket & winning it, with a record of 2 wins, 1 tie, 0 loses, my daughters team moved on to the finals. Playing a tough team from Pittsburgh PA, and being forced  into double overtime, The girls pulled out the win with just minutes to go! The final score 4-2! As most know, my daughter is the teams goalie. She is wearing the neon yellow goalie shirt, center, front row. For the record, our team only allowed 4 goals in the series, and we took 9 from the other teams we played. What a great weekend.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: Another win for Team Magic this Columbus Day Weekend! Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:38 am
    —
Congrats Good job

#3: Re: Another win for Team Magic this Columbus Day Weekend! Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:42 pm
    —
Congratulatios to the girls and to all the soccer mums and dads shouting themselves hoarse on the sidelines.
Sounds like you all had a great time.

#4: Re: Another win for Team Magic this Columbus Day Weekend! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:52 pm
    —
Great Job!  

#5: Re: Another win for Team Magic this Columbus Day Weekend! Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 pm
    —
Good Job Girls   and  Proud Dad Ray (the way you should be) Cool  

#6: Re: Another win for Team Magic this Columbus Day Weekend! Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:52 pm
    —
Pass my Congrats to the Girls

hagadoo.com -> Happenings around the world

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1