Delete
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Politics

#1: Delete Author: Seclusion_3DLocation: Hell PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 pm
    —
Delet

Last edited by Seclusion_3D on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: I'm Running Fopr the White House. Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:09 pm
    —
Moved thread to proper forum location.

Last edited by REZ325 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

#3: Re: I'm Running Fopr the White House. Author: Seclusion_3DLocation: Hell PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:08 am
    —
D :lol:

Last edited by Seclusion_3D on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: I'm Running Fopr the White House. Author: Seclusion_3DLocation: Hell PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 am
    —
Seclusion_3D suggests Canada is in the perfect position to lead America because they already lead America is so many sectors including health care, human rights, crime prevention, gay rights, human kindness, lumberjack fashion and bigfoot sightings.

Calvert, the face of the campaign, and writer Cannon, who was a U.S. Marine Corps sergeant, were in New York to speak at a comedy club and promote their satirical book called America, But Better.

In the book, they discuss some of their campaign promises such as healthcare and tax reform. They plan to start healthcare reform by providing free dental coverage to hockey players and when it comes to taxes, they plan to legalize and tax marijuana and use the proceed to buy America back from China.

Just think under Canada America will prosper like they have't seen in modern time.You will all get to see lumberjacks
an bigfoots walking your streets an they will no longer be able to blame smoke on polution but a good healthy marijuna smoke.

Vote Canada in November

hagadoo.com -> Politics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1