DH2005 !.2 patch
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: DH2005 !.2 patch Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 am
    —
Anyone: LogJumper here. Does the DH2005 patch work on Windows 7? I'm trying to copy the game onto my sister's laptop computer for my nephew. He likes the game, as he is an  avid hunter. Is there anything he (I)need(S) to know to install/play the game?
If I get it installed, I will copy  the user profile patch.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance....

#2: Re: DH2005 !.2 patch Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:34 pm
    —
Yes the DH2005 patch  i have windows 7

#3: Re: DH2005 !.2 patch Author: topper4125 PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:55 pm
    —

If you are installing it to a Win7 machine... Right Click on the icon after installing it, click properties, then on the "Compatibility" tab select the "Run this program in compatibility mode for "Windows XP" option, and click apply.

I had to do this for my install to keep the profiles, recordings, and screenshots in the correct directories... without doing this, I ended up with multiple copies of the profiles showing up everytime I started the game, and all my custom weapons ended up in a weird place on the harddrive:

c:\users\{username}\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Atari\Deer Hunter 2005

#4: Re: DH2005 !.2 patch Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 am
    —
Thanks guys. Appreciate the response.  Wasn't sure about it.

LogJumper,
A hunter of the first water!

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1