Coming Changes?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: Coming Changes? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:58 pm
    —
As I look back on the site, I can safely say that I have been running The Legend & Weekly Hunts for around 4 years now. My daughters soccer schedule and my business is constantly pulling me away from the site more & more every day, week & month.

At the end of this Legend cycle, I will be stepping away from running the Weekly Hunts and The Legend, and turning them over to Misty. She will have complete control of them. She will take the weekly's and the legend in the direction as she wants, she will have complete control over them, her face will now be the new face of the weekly hunts. All questions about this subject should be addressed to her after this legend.

I will now move into a more administrative roll keeping the site running smoothly, making changes when needed. I am not going anywhere, I just need to free up a little more time in my all to busy life right now. Please support Misty as you have done me in the past. There may be a little learning curve at first with her, but please bear with it.

Thank you very much for your support.

Last edited by REZ325 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Coming Changes? Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:16 pm
    —
REZ325 @ Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:58 am wrote:
As I look back on the site, I can safely say that I have been running The Legend & Weekly Hunts for around 4 years now. My daughters soccer schedule and my business is constantly pulling me away from the site more & more every day, week & month.

At the end of this Legend cycle, I will be stepping away from running the Weekly Hunts and The Legend, and turning them over to Misty. She will have complete control of them. She will take the weekly's and the legend in the direction as she wants, she will have complete control over them, her face will now be the new face of the weekly hunts. All questions about this subject should be addressed to her after this legend.

I will now move into a more administrative roll keeping the site running smoothly, making changes when needed. I am not going anywhere, I just need to free up a little more time in my all to busy life right now. Please support Misty as you have done me in the past. There may be a little learning curve at first with her, but please bear with it.

Thank you very much for your support.

I had an Old Guy's intuition about Misty when I first met her I have every confidence she will be Great at it.

#3: Re: Coming Changes? Author: Mickey PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 am
    —
Im sure she can handle this rowdy bunch,  LOL Smile

#4: Re: Coming Changes? Author: trulight PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:36 am
    —
I holler not it, and run back into my corner!.

#5: Re: Coming Changes? Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:12 am
    —
I'm sure she will do a good job

#6: Re: Coming Changes? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:38 am
    —
I told you a long time back and you finally took notice. The first rule of management is "delegate'.

I am certain this will be a good decision.
Misty can be assured she will have all the support she needs from every one of us.

#7: Re: Coming Changes? Author: LRHUNTERLocation: Jersey Shore, PA PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:54 pm
    —
Good Luck Misty! I'm sure you will do a great job, maybe even better than REZ....  Wink

#8: Re: Coming Changes? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:05 pm
    —
Sure Misty will do just Fine,Just hope I remember To make my PM"S a whole lot more Lady like Smile    Twisted Evil

#9: Re: Coming Changes? Author: pappy PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:12 pm
    —
good-luck  Misty

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1