Nice animal Pics
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Testing Area

#1: Nice animal Pics Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:43 am
    —
I been out almost all week long, with the wife in some sort of vacations, and we had the luck to see one of the biggest wild animals we have here on Southamerica The Tapir, and above all i got the chance to even touch one of them, well i have touch a lot of them but only when i was preparing the meat to put it on the cooler  Very Happy , but it was fun to do it with a live one  Shocked

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Next we found this little guy, its called Oso Bandera (Flag Bear) it is an Ant eater one of the biggest here on Southamerica.

Get registered or Log in

And Soon we found out why the big Tapir didnt went away as soon we aproach to it, it had his little son near by.
Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: cufta0705Location: Zagreb PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:24 am
    —
Hi JCT,
great pic man...very nice job...I like it! Smile

#3: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:33 am
    —
Very nice pictures JCT!

I know I read about the tapir when I was a kid some 30 years ago ( Shocked ) and if I recall correctly all four species of tapir are classified as endangered or vulnerable.  

A great "trophy" for the photo album!

#4: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:41 pm
    —
Nice pics JCT!!!

#5: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:21 pm
    —
Wow JCT, as close as you got, we should call you Doctor Dolittle! Smile Really cool pics Juan.

#6: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:20 pm
    —
Very Happy I was Practicing for this Weeks hunt  Laughing  Laughing

#7: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: GerrardLocation: Belgrade PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:13 pm
    —
JCT @ Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:43 pm wrote:
well i have touch a lot of them but only when i was preparing the meat to put it on the cooler

Are you sayin that you eat Tapir's meat over there?

Nice pics btw.

p.s: can i post some of my pics in this topic?  Smile

#8: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:01 pm
    —
Yes you may! Smile  I look forward to seeing the wildlife in your part of the world.

#9: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:06 pm
    —
Why not just start a new topic so your pics don't get mixed in this post?

Juan hope you enjoy your vacation.  Nice pics, only question is which is the tapir and which is you? Laughing

#10: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:10 pm
    —
Gerrard @ Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:10 pm wrote:
JCT @ Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:43 pm wrote:
well i have touch a lot of them but only when i was preparing the meat to put it on the cooler

Are you sayin that you eat Tapir's meat over there?

Nice pics btw.

p.s: can i post some of my pics in this topic?  Smile

Yeah the meat of the Tapir is very tasty, and this one is the samallest because trhere are the ones that lives in the places that there are a lot of vegetation and water are the smallest and the one that live on places more dry are the biggest ones they get up to 100 to 120 Kilos of meat.

#11: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 pm
    —
Magnum1973 @ Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:04 pm wrote:
Why not just start a new topic so your pics don't get mixed in this post?

Juan hope you enjoy your vacation.  Nice pics, only question is which is the tapir and which is you? Laughing

I will give you a Hint Mag the  skinniest  one with the big nose thats me  Laughing  Laughing

#12: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: jorgealarcon PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:58 pm
    —
Testing the reply function.

( Edited By Forum Moderator.)

#13: Re: Nice animal Pics Author: gas56Location: Ohio USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:01 am
    —
great photos,..  animals are interesting to watch.

hagadoo.com -> Testing Area

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1