Attention all TS Users, Please Read
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: Attention all TS Users, Please Read Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:31 am
    —
Our TS provider was acquired by another company. The server migration happened today and that is why our TS is currently offline. As soon as I receive the new info, I will update this post and change the board information, until then, be well!

Cheers

REZ325

Last edited by REZ325 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Attention all TS Users, Please Read Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 am
    —
***UPDATE***

I am being told that our old providers server is totally screwed up and would take too much time to fix & salvage. I was offered a new server, so I am taking it. The only bad side is we are going to lose all the data we have in the file browsers, oh well, life goes on! When I receive the new info, The password will remain the same, I'll post the new IP address and port number. If you have forgotten the pass, just PM me and I will send it too you. Thanks for being patient.

REZ325 Smile

#3: Re: Attention all TS Users, Please Read Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 am
    —
Please change your TS ip to this;

voice3.fragnet.net:10075

Password remains the same ( I hope, LOL!!!)

Everyone's permission will have to be re-set, all data is gone from the file browser. Work in progress!

#4: Re: Attention all TS Users, Please Read Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:53 pm
    —
Hi Rez
Im in to Team speak but I will need you to give me Admin priveledges so I can set permissions for users as they come in.
Cheers.

#5: Re: Attention all TS Users, Please Read Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:54 pm
    —
Our provider is once again changing things, please use this ip now;

chi.fragnet.net:10075

Pass is still the same Smile

#6: Re: Attention all TS Users, Please Read Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:19 am
    —
LogJumper here
Trying to get through on TS, but seem to be having a bit of a problem... Can't seem to be able to do so. Wanted to get permission again, but must be doing somethiing wrong (again) Sad

Any help would help KWIM,V?

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1