Maps
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.

#16: Re: Maps Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 pm
    —
Thank's Mossy...to you as well.

#17: Re: Maps Author: Jesse James PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:34 pm
    —
I hunted three Legend Tournaments before winning the fourth, but I never gave up.  Three more deer and I will have the highest professional hunter title given out at this site, that doesn't come over night either.  All you need is the determination, desire, and a good knowledge of the game (which comes from many hours of practice) and your chances of winning will be just as good.  Ray is right, I haven't won this one yet, there is still a long way to go...There are some weeks ahead where I will not be able to hunt very much. My tip to all of you is; don't take a week off and focus on being the next Legend of DHAC!!!  Good Luck to all!!!

#18: Re: Maps Author: Mossyback_Moe PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:23 pm
    —
First of all. you need to reread the posts or get someone to read them to you. Ray had nothing to do with starting this site and there's only one other staff member, Magnum.
Second, 500 gap is the smallest map besides slaughter maps. There's no such thing as a .750 gap.
Third, If you don't understand how view distance affects the distance you can shoot, you don't understand how the legend tournament works.
If you can only see 300 yds., you can't shoot a deer 400 yds. away.
Fourth, these tournaments are competitions between hunters. With an attitude like " where I finish is where I finish" means you will never improve.
You have to test yourself against others to improve.

My opinion

#19: Re: Maps Author: Mossyback_Moe PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:10 pm
    —
Everyone who comes here, newbies and experienced hunters alike, are here for one of three reasons. To learn new skills, to compete in the tournaments, or learn mapmaking. None of these purposes is served by blowing smoke, sucking up, or spouting a bunch of half truths and false information.
I am not the new guy who just blew into town and claimed  I was going to use my superior skills to single handedly lead Hagadoo to the forefront of the virtual hunting world.

PS: You can shoot deer at 499 yards with the right weapon if you know how. We've done it in tournaments before and I'm sure the new hunters would like to learn how.

#20: Re: Maps Author: Mossyback_Moe PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:45 pm
    —
That was a good move, deleting your last two posts in this thread. That way others can't see what you said, but i copied them in a notepad file so I can remember.

Good luck in the legend.  
Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

#21: Re: Maps Author: Mossyback_Moe PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:48 pm
    —
I don't make this site look like the Beverly Hillbillies or the special olympics. I can read and write legibly, and I don't claim to be able to do anything I can't back up. Ask anyone who knows me. Respect is earned, not demanded, and you don't earn respect by brown nosing. Please do not refer to me in any way in your future posts and we won't have any problem. I promise to not even read any more of your crap. It sickens me.

PS: I don't have time to make maps, and never said I did, but I do test them.

FINAL

#22: Re: Maps Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:32 pm
    —
Mag & I set out to make hagadoo a premiere destination for online hunting & map making. We do this by offering challenging weekly hunts, a special events with cash awards as teasers to bring in the membership. Once we get them here, we then try an present an hunting site that looks professional, interesting, & fun, as well as good content to support what the new members find. When new people start reading our forums and see bickering and name calling between its members, they might leave. We do not want that. If members have disagreements with opinions or facts, then in a respectful way, express your view. Taking someones site name and reworking to look funny is disrespectful. Every one knows me as Ray here. If some one would post "Gay Ray" in the forums because they disagreed with my point of view, I would be furious! If some one would just post there opposing opinion, that would be acceptable. In the future, post constructively, not destructively. I want any one that comes here to see a friendly, enjoyable & professional site, not member to member combat. If there is something that really bothers you, PM the individual, argue with him there, not in the forums, please. Also, please be respectful of the members site name. I will not tolerate that. Finally this thread is being locked by me. If you want to start a new thread & continue this conversation, do it in a respectful manner towards each other. Happy Hunting Smile

hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2