hello to all
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: hello to all Author: pappy PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 am
    —
well, i'm 'pappy' and i am a 'crazy canuck'!! it is a good feeling to know that there are so many DH2005 players out there. it is just awesome that there are so many willing to help others out with DH2005 problems or just gab about neat stuff that has happened. i was on the bgl site for a number of years but after the problems started with them i found out about HAGADOO and signed up...and never sorry i did.. just a great site to be a member of. i was a very active hunter from the age of 8. my dad taught me alot and he would always say, "if you ain't gonna eat it..don't shoot it" one very important piece of advice he gave me in regards to hunting is " it is not how much ground you walk, when you hunt... it is how you walk the ground, when you hunt " anyhow, i had a five-artery by-pass done in 2005, and along with some other medical problems, i am no longer able to go deer hunting. i am retired now due to the medical problems... i sure do miss the deer hunting. i do go with my boys (4 of them) for deer hunting but i stay in the cabin and do the cookin' and  'be es in' and have a few shots of JD when they are finished for the day. it is nice to see the young ones enjoying the hunting traditions, just as i did, when i was still able to.  I JUST LOVE DH2005..it is like the real thing for me. i have restarted my game over 5 times now...never have gottin' all the big ones and i just never get tired of playing it. i hope to start making my first map in the future. just remember, we all get old but our memories will always keep us young.   take care

#2: Re: hello to all Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 pm
    —
Hi Pappy
Welcome aboard.
Your situation sounds some what familiar.
I too have promoted myself to mess sergeant on the hunting front for very much the same reasons.
These days I spend about half of my time playing and making maps for this site.
A lot of my memories have gone into the maps I make .
Hope you enjoy the site for a long time to come.

#3: Re: hello to all Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:11 pm
    —
Helllo Pappy  And Welcome

#4: Re: hello to all Author: buzzkiller PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm
    —
Hello Pappy and welcome.
Like you, I have been playing this game since it hit the shelf and it has lasted thru 3 different computers.
Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.
Take care, Buzzkiller

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1