Hello all
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Hello all Author: yoshiousLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:44 pm
    —
Hi everyone! im new to the site. Also in a way new to the game again. have not played in awhile and have deleted everything so im starting new... again. I just bought deer hunter tournament and was greatly dissapointed to see that the servers are screwy and wont let me register so i can be in tournaments. then i found this site. My user name as you can see is yoshious. But you can call me yosh,yoshi or my real name. Nathan. I'm 20 yrs old soon to be 21. i enjoy hunting in real life. but sadly have not done any in 3 years. i moved from my home state ohio to new mexico. and i dont know any places around here to hunt or anyone to go with. I also enjoy video games... as you can see, i play atleast this one  Very Happy  i think thats about it for now. i have a few questions so im going to see if the forums as a QnA section.

#2: Re: Hello all Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:08 pm
    —
Hello and Welcome to the site

#3: Re: Hello all Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:41 pm
    —
Welcome Yoshi, Hope to see you in our weekly hunts and maybe myself or one of the other map makers can get some New Mexico maps done.

#4: Re: Hello all Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:01 pm
    —
Welcome Yoshi from myself and all the Staff & members here at Hagadoo Smile If you have some free time join us in a weekly hunt or two, try giving our top dogs around here a run for there money!

#5: Re: Hello all Author: yoshiousLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:50 pm
    —
Thank you all. Also, I do plan on joining the hunts. tis one of the main reasons i joined the site! Deer hunter tournament could not offer the tournys anymore, due to the servers being down for so long. So i came here! So sign me up for the next hunt! lol Razz

#6: Re: Hello all Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 pm
    —
Welcome Yoshi, Glad to see your going to hunt the weekly!  Cool

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1