Enter Sandman lol.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Enter Sandman lol. Author: SandmanLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 am
    —
Sandman here, no I did not get the name after Metallicas song. I have been playing hunting games for years and since it appears that Deer Hunter Tournament is now dead, its time to move back to DH2005. Glad to be here and ready to see if I break anyones records.

#2: Re: Enter Sandman lol. Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:45 pm
    —
Sandman, Welcome aboard from Me & my Staff here as well as all the other members Smile Please review all site rules & hunt rules first, if you have any questions please ask. Good luck & welcome to the best site out there, and good luck to breaking some of those records. Join us in our weekly hunt, see if you can beat the regulars around here!

#3: Re: Enter Sandman lol. Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:41 pm
    —
Sandman @ Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:54 am wrote:
Sandman here, no I did not get the name after Metallicas song. I have been playing hunting games for years and since it appears that Deer Hunter Tournament is now dead, its time to move back to DH2005. Glad to be here and ready to see if I break anyones records.

Welcome Sandman  Cool  and if you can "Break away" the competition here is just that  Very Happy  and the weekly's are tough so take us on. cya Very Happy

#4: Re: Enter Sandman lol. Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:47 pm
    —
Welcome Sandman ,  Now we have 2 from La. Go for the records but the bar is set High here Smile

#5: Re: Enter Sandman lol. Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 am
    —
Welcome Sandman

#6: Re: Enter Sandman lol. Author: WhiteWolfLocation: tuscaloosa al PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 pm
    —
yes welcome sandman..

#7: Re: Enter Sandman lol. Author: buzzkiller PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:04 pm
    —
Welcome from a misplaced coonass Sandman!

#8: Re: Enter Sandman lol. Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 am
    —
Welcome Sandman!

#9: Re: Enter Sandman lol. Author: TKSniper PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:04 pm
    —
Hey Sandman, Welcome!  Very Happy

"DHT is now dead"?

Heh, That game was dead before it was released.  Razz  Laughing

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1