WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:53 pm
    —
Long story short, GoDaddy, our hosting server, move us to another IP because of the load on it. Our site is in a "Shared Environment", there fore we share our IP with other sites. The excessive load  caused the site to crash Sunday morning. Hopefully (knock on wood) all is fixed now and we should be back to normal.

Please if you can, if you find anything that is not working or weird on the site, please post  here. Sam & I done some tweaking to get the site back up, but we currently don't know what we tweaked effected other areas.

I changed the weekly hunt, so let's go hunting!

Vic, please post the results from last week so I can update the standing Smile

Thank you all for your patience, and.................

Thanks a Million Sam!

Last edited by REZ325 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: WhiteWolfLocation: tuscaloosa al PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:29 pm
    —
thank you. i was having hagadoo withdrows..lol glad we are back up..thanks guys.

#3: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:56 pm
    —
WhiteWolf @ Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 am wrote:
thank you. i was having hagadoo withdrows..lol glad we are back up..thanks guys.

we all were having withdrawls.... Laughing  I talked to Dan on Messenger just to get info , he estimated 2 or 3 days but thanks to Ray and Sam it is back sooner
good Job you two.

#4: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 pm
    —
Sent a pm before I saw this.
I think Filezilla needs to be informed that the IP has changed.
Cant access the FTP.
Have some cool maps to upload.

#5: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 pm
    —
WhiteWolf @ Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 pm wrote:

Thanks Ray & Sam

I Almost had to cut grass & help with the household chores  Surprised

#6: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 am
    —
Damn Ron, That might have thrown off the entire space time continuum. Whew!! dodged a bullet there.  

#7: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm
    —
Jimbo1952 @ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 am wrote:
Whew!! dodged a bullet there.  

Not a Silver Bullet!, LOL Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#8: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: WhiteWolfLocation: tuscaloosa al PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 pm
    —
im just glad to be back..thanks guys.

#9: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: trulight PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:20 pm
    —
Egads Ron,

Then I'm glad we fixed it, I hate to see you out cutting grass with no t-shirt on, That would be a SCARY sight Razz

#10: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm
    —
trulight @ Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:20 pm wrote:
Egads Ron,

Then I'm glad we fixed it, I hate to see you out cutting grass with no t-shirt on, That would be a SCARY sight Razz

If you think no shirt is Scary you ought to see me in a pair of shorts with my skinny snow bird legs

#11: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAGADOO? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:58 pm
    —
Not a Silver Bullet!, LOL Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing [/quote]

You don't dodge a Silver Bullet You open Wide!!!!

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1