Hello evryone, new to site and have a question
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#16: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:43 pm
    —
Ok now that you know how to work with the patch. Check the screenshot from the link I gave you to see if your game folder has all the same files. Make sure you have only the 1.2 patch and no other in the game. If everything looks OK,  Download the Hybrid patch again and reinstall it. .
There has never been this issue with the patch before So I dont know what is happening.
I am running Vista as well and never seen this problem. I am keen to know why it is doing this.
I can only assume there is some corruption with the download.

#17: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Author: Mickey PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:02 am
    —
I had a thought so I had to throw it in the mix you do have the map editor added right I know I had trouble with that had to had the map editor installed before i got the patch to run. Just a thought hope you have some luck with it.

#18: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Author: hunterdave42 PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 am
    —
I do not have the map editor, I will try that. Thanks

#19: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:13 pm
    —
OK, the D/L you got, might be bad. GoDaddy, our hosting server, does not like our bigger D/L's at times. We will move this D/L onto our T/S back up channel. You should be able to get it off there more easier. That might fix things.

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2