Newest map/hunt
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: Newest map/hunt Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 pm
    —
LogJumper here,

Moticed that the newest hunt info said something about the 'closest to the average score'. didn't see anything about what the average score should be ;180, 200, or what? Or is it up tp each hunter? Just wondering, is all?   Crying or Very sad

What kind of score are we looking for in this hunt?

#2: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:48 pm
    —
LogJumper @ Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 pm wrote:
LogJumper here,

Moticed that the newest hunt info said something about the 'closest to the average score'. didn't see anything about what the average score should be ;180, 200, or what? Or is it up tp each hunter? Just wondering, is all?   Crying or Very sad

What kind of score are we looking for in this hunt?

The average score will be determine by taking all the deer & adding them up, then dividing them all by the number of deer, look over at the example. The winner can be any one this time, strictly the luck of the draw.
Good Luck To ALL

#3: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 pm
    —
I read it as the average score of all entries , then the hunter with the closest that hasnt gone over wins.

I would think the average will be around 200 to 210. it will depend on how people put together their entries.. their biggest or what they think the average should be.

The map is not a competition map as such because I made it as a fun map and there a plenty big bucks to be found here. It will not be uncommon to shoot two RB's or better in one load on this map.

Have fun  everyone.

#4: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 pm
    —
Also, I designed this hunt so the top point getter may not be the winner, any one has a chance, should be very interesting. Please give me your thoughts.

#5: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 pm
    —
REZ325 @ Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 am wrote:
Also, I designed this hunt so the top point getter may not be the winner, any one has a chance, should be very interesting. Please give me your thoughts.

Sorta takes the competition out of it Ray .  This is a competitive site and these types of weekly's are a change but I for one am not in favor
of doing this type week after week.  Your site is built around getting to the Two Legends competition each year and this kind don't fit that plan.

#6: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:15 pm
    —
Murph, thanks for your input. Just wanted to do something different and change it up a little. The points will count for standings towards the Legend, but gives the possibility for a non points leader to win. After 3 years of writing & running these weekly's & the legend, I was trying to think outside the box with something new.

How would people feel about having to turn in more deer per week for their entry?

#7: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:05 pm
    —
I see where your coming from Ray but hunts like the (Poker Run) and (Big - small), (Rack - weight), are fun for weekly's but still
keep the competition in there this one takes it away.
I say make a contest for ideas on weekly Hunts and make it competitive with the top 10 Hunts picked played in the following weeks with the contributors Name in the Hunt
and pick other peoples brains instead of racking your own over Hunts. Some one is bound to have some good ideas out there.

Try one with this Idea.   Kill the Largest Record Book buck in each species on a (2 species) (3 Species)  or an (all species) map.  That will take some thinking and be competitive. and will give
those who can't seem to find World Records something to shoot for.

#8: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:13 pm
    —
Thanks Smile I like the R/B book ideal.

Dan, I need a 2 species map, Mules & Whitetails by Saturday if you please Smile

#9: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: AdirHunterLocation: NNYS Adirondacks PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:40 pm
    —
I think it's cool Ray!! I like the idea of thinking out of the box!

#10: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 pm
    —
Long as I don't have to do the math Ray

#11: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm
    —
REZ325 @ Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 pm wrote:

DAN The Man CAN  Very Happy  I'm sure

#12: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 pm
    —
REZ325 @ Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:13 am wrote:

DAN The Man CAN    I'm sure

Dan Says....BLOODY HELL!!    

Hang on a minute mate. Idea
I know where one is
I will Pm You The Details.

#13: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: buzzkiller PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:14 pm
    —
I like both of these ideas.

Great map by the way!

#14: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 am
    —
Hate it when that happens

2 RBs And a WR

Wah Wah WAh Wah

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#15: Re: Newest map/hunt Author: Joe_Slayer PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:20 am
    —
I really hate "calculator hunts".

Get registered or Log in

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2