WHITEWOLF AND FAMILY
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: WHITEWOLF AND FAMILY Author: WhiteWolfLocation: tuscaloosa al PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm
    —
Hey all we are setting up our new home today. still alot of work to be done. i am working as hard as i can. it is just taking a long time cleaning up trees and what was left ..had a little help cutting trees but we still need tractors or something to push off and clean up..fema helped with the new home but after we got the lot we were living on cleaned up the landlord told us he was selling the land so we had to move to a nother lot.. but we had to pay to remove the home that was there and clean off another lot. now that all the help is gone. all the work is on me and my family..and yes after the news people left so did all the free help..we had to pay $1,800 to have a small spot cleared for our home.. but it's still not safe for my 3 year old to play in the yard..but im glad we are not going to live in tent's much longer..im not going camping again for a long time...lol.  i will be back on the site soon...ttyl  whitewolf & family.

#2: Re: WHITEWOLF AND FAMILY Author: TKSniper PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:45 am
    —
Hey Whitewolf...
I'm glad to know you and your family are alright.

I'm sorry that life for you and so many others got so difficult from nature's fury.  Sad

#3: Re: WHITEWOLF AND FAMILY Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:31 pm
    —
Whitewolf,
I hope and pray that every thing works out for you and your family.
Keep the faith.
Dave

#4: Re: WHITEWOLF AND FAMILY Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:42 pm
    —
glad to know you and your family are alright

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1