Up Coming Events
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: Up Coming Events Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:03 pm
    —
Lately my time here at Hagadoo has been very limited due to work schedule & my daughters travel soccer team. This is why you all have not seen or heard from me lately. By middle of June my daughters soccer schedule will be finished till fall, & then I hope to resume hunting again in earnest, just like "Good old Times". Work will always be work,.........enough said Smile

As you may have read, this is the last week qualifying for "The Legend". If Misty submits a good entry, she will be number 9, unless someone from out of the blue wins, then he or she will gain entrance (& be number 10). Good Luck too all Smile

These next 2 weeks (starting 5-15-11) are usually "Down Weeks" in preparation for "The Legend". We usually have a Team Hunt during this period. I reflected about past Team Hunts, current participation, and time available. With every bodies schedule becoming more busy, I decided to do a special 2 week hunt, instead of a team hunt. This hunt will be called "5 Kings". More info will follow about this week coming.

And Then,....................Starting May 29th, The legend begins! Which "Run & Gun" hunter will it be? I will begin working on the hunts & objectives. The winner of this one will have to put some time in, he or she, will earn the trophy, the hard way.

So good luck to all, happy hunting & hope to see you in the woods Smile

Last edited by REZ325 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Up Coming Events Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:34 pm
    —
Or reloader Ray Wink

#3: Re: Up Coming Events Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:18 pm
    —
I have No time ! I hunt only on weekends like Vic Confused

#4: Re: Up Coming Events Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:22 am
    —
Next time you 2 win, I am going to put Congrats BullS!@# artist 1 & 2 on your weekly, LOL!!!!

#5: Re: Up Coming Events Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm
    —
Is the 3 Kings going to be a poker hunt?
Dave

Last edited by dhunter000 on Fri May 13, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

#6: Re: Up Coming Events Author: buzzkiller PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:04 am
    —
Hey everyone, need info on how to submit entries from weekly hunts, how to get to the private servers, teamspeak  ....anything that will help me here.
  Thanks, Buzzkiller

#7: Re: Up Coming Events Author: buzzkiller PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:04 am
    —
Hey everyone, need info on how to submit entries from weekly hunts, how to get to the private servers, teamspeak  ....anything that will help me here.
  Thanks, Buzzkiller

#8: Re: Up Coming Events Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:33 am
    —
Buzzkiller,
You can find the info for TS at the bottom of the home page.
You will have to be given the site name, port and password by REZ325, the owner of this site.
PM him when you have installed TS3 and Im sure he will help you.

As far as submitting entries for the weekly hunts please read the site rules first.
You have to submit the Trophy DHT file and the Trophy Room screen shot for each deer submitted.
Only the official Atari 1.2 patch is legal for the weeklys.

When you send in a entry for the weekly hunts, e-mail them to (listed below)
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in

Subject line will be (Buzzkiller DH2005 Entries)

As far as the servers go, there should be a Hagadoo server running when you start DH2005 in the Online Internet listings.
Hunting on a server is not a requirement at this time.

Dhunter000

#9: Re: Up Coming Events Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm
    —
ron4560 @ Tue May 10, 2011 10:18 pm wrote:
I have No time ! I hunt only on weekends like Vic Confused

I hunt on average about 5 hours during the week maybe, 95 percent of my hunting is done on fri and sat and then I might hunt 4 hours combined

#10: Re: Up Coming Events Author: buzzkiller PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:01 pm
    —
Here comes another question from the new guy, meant to ask this the other day. Please give me directions on how to install the Hybrid Patch.

#11: Re: Up Coming Events Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:18 pm
    —
Download the patch from the Downloads list.. you have two options.

The patch should arrive as a zip file.

open it on desktop and double click the installer.

Provided your game is in the Atari folder on your C/drive the patch will install automatically.

Cheers

#12: Re: Up Coming Events Author: buzzkiller PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 pm
    —
OK, Thanks. Thought it said said rar file or something like that.

#13: Re: Up Coming Events Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:37 pm
    —
It does say rar but you can use 7 zip to open with

#14: Re: Up Coming Events Author: buzzkiller PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:32 am
    —
Meant to reply already. Got everything already. Thanks for all the help y'all.

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1