Welcoming myself to the Community
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Welcoming myself to the Community Author: MallocLocation: Nicosia PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:13 am
    —
Hey everyone at Hagadoo,

I've just joined up with the community here.
Just like to say Hey and get a feel for everything thats being run here.

I grew up with hunting in Australia - I love it although in recent years I haven't been able to due to lack of Firearms licence
and money to buy a rifle.
I have a Compound bow which I love and am fairly good at however I haven't been out hunting with it because in North Queensland in Australia you can't hunt on Crown land you have to hunt on Private properties and I don't know anyone as I moved there.

I've moved to Cyprus with my Partner and theres not much hunting here so I'll have to make up for it with Deer Hunter 2005 - If I can get it working!

Anyway enough rambling -  Thanks for the time to read this.

-Malloc-

#2: Re: Welcoming myself to the Community Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:04 am
    —
Welcome to Hagadoo Malloc, best hunting site on the net. Smile

#3: Re: Welcoming myself to the Community Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 am
    —
Welcome Malloc and Enjoy !!!

#4: Re: Welcoming myself to the Community Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 am
    —
welcome Malloc

#5: Re: Welcoming myself to the Community Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:29 am
    —
Welcome Malloc

#6: Re: Welcoming myself to the Community Author: drewski251 PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:36 pm
    —
Welcome!

#7: Re: Welcoming myself to the Community Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm
    —
Welcome! Join us in a weekly or two Smile

#8: Re: Welcoming myself to the Community Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:17 pm
    —
Welcome aboard

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1