Hybrid Map Hunts
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 pm
    —
Starting 27 February 2011, we will begin hunting maps from our hybrid collection. So if you have not down loaded the patch, please go ahead and do so. If you  are having problems, please post back or talk to me about it in team speak

-Happy Hunting-

Last edited by REZ325 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 am
    —
There are starting today, get the patch Smile

#3: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: KyBuckmasterLocation: Richmond Ky PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 am
    —
Ray I have the patch on my pc the side I hunt it works ok. But on another user it didnt I tryed to download the patch to that side of my pc. But the patch don't show up in my folder like it does on the side I hunt. Tryed download the long thing again and tryed map and it errors everytime on my server side of my pc. If I can't fix it I can't run server on the Hybrid maps.

#4: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm
    —
What folder do i put the patch in, or do I have to create one?

#5: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:08 pm
    —
RutMaster @ Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm wrote:
What folder do i put the patch in, or do I have to create one?

It comes with & .exe file, all you have to do is click on it, the patch does everything else. Post back if this problem is still eluding you Smile

#6: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: wheatbread PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 am
    —
I have tried using both links to download the hybrid patch, and neither of them are working for me.  The "alternative site" downloaded the .exe, but when i go to run it, it says "this file contains invalid data"....any suggestions?

#7: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:13 pm
    —
wheatbread @ Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 am wrote:
I have tried using both links to download the hybrid patch, and neither of them are working for me.  The "alternative site" downloaded the .exe, but when i go to run it, it says "this file contains invalid data"....any suggestions?

Are you running any other Mod's or cheats downloaded from other sites?

#8: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:49 pm
    —
There have been problems for some with slow download speeds and the download is timing out before completion.
If the problem occurs when you open the zip the download is corrupted or incomplete.
Try downloading again and advise at which point it gives you the message ..IE ..opening the zip, running the installer or running the game.

#9: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: Sniper_Austin PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:59 pm
    —
What patch are you guys talking about? I aint been on in a long time so what patch is now avalable?

#10: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 pm
    —
Our Dh2005 hybrid patch.
Check out the download section where we have a neww category and the patch is available there as well

The link below will get you to the original thread.

http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1587

#11: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:16 pm
    —
Its the Hybrid map installer located in the download section on the left of the site page. Its a big file, I believe around 60mgb.

#12: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 pm
    —
Sniper_Austin @ Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:59 pm wrote:
What patch are you guys talking about? I aint been on in a long time so what patch is now avalable?

Austin, this is a patch for map makers mostly, hunters need it to hunt the maps created using it, that is all. It adds all the 04 objects to the editor, sorry, no super deer.

#13: Re: Hybrid Map Hunts Author: Sniper_Austin PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm
    —
oh, i didn't know if yall were doing somehting different somewhere or what not.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1