posting on the forums
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: posting on the forums Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 am
    —
LJ here again,

When posting on the site, is there a way to change the background color/font size so  one can see what is typed without having to hilite the the text each time a word/sentence is typed?

Just wondering, is all. The only to do this is to review the post each time before submiting.  Any help here would be appreciated (again)  Confused

#2: Re: posting on the forums Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 am
    —
Not that I know of LJ. Preview is the only way that I know of.
Dave

#3: Re: posting on the forums Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 pm
    —
Log, can you post a screen shot or something so we can exactly understand what you are asking?

#4: Re: posting on the forums Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:06 pm
    —
REZ325

In answare to your question: I', trying to type a message to the forums using black colored text on a dark grey background. Can't hardly see just what I'm typing or if I have to correct anything. Not only that, but don't know how io make the font larger or the background lighter so i can see just what I'm doing.
Does that help in explaining my problem?

LJ here

Edit: What if i would type what I needed to on a text editor and then copied it to the forum? Would that make a difference?

#5: Re: posting on the forums Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:52 pm
    —
He is talking about typing his message before he hits submit.  I don't think there is a way but I will look into it for you.

#6: Re: posting on the forums Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:54 pm
    —
You can click on "Account" on the top of the page.  Click on "select Theme" and you can pic a different theme.  Save the changes.  As I type now I am typing in "chromo" theme and it is black letters on a white background.

#7: Re: posting on the forums Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 pm
    —
LJ here,
Thanks, Magnum, for that info. It sure helps. Didn't think about doing that. Talk about DUMB, that's me. At least I can see my misspelled words now and then. Don't know as I can do any better at spelling, though LOL  Rolling Eyes  Might also help if i reduce the resolution on my monitor a little, but I don't really want to change that. It will mess up setting I have for the game, know whut I mean, Vern?
Anyway, thanks for the help guys. Appreciate it, for sure...

LogJumper, a hunter of the first water!

Edit;; Messed up again dagnab it!

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1