I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Jokes

#1: I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 pm
    —
Finally after 11 years of catching rides I finally have my liscence!!! Look out world here I come!

#2: Re: I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!! Author: Joker187 PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:06 pm
    —
aww crap Im gunna stay off the sidewalks

Razz  Razz  Razz

#3: Re: I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!! Author: Mickey PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:52 pm
    —
Poor vic cant even spell wonder how you could of passed without knowing how to read or write LOL   good job vic

#4: Re: I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 pm
    —
LOl mickey and I thought I used spell check

#5: Re: I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!! Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm
    —
Just what We need another Crazy on the streets Very Happy
No Drinking,texting ,talking,Reloading or Flipping off other drivers while driving. Cool

#6: Re: I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm
    —
you forgot sexting Ron

#7: Re: I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!! Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:11 pm
    —
Vic @ Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm wrote:
you forgot sexting Ron

Leave off the ting and Do it when the car is parked  Then  you can see her REAL Face !!!!!! Wink
We won't have to worry about you looking down at the phone and getting Rear ended Very Happy
Only you have to worry were that rear end was last night!Aids Kills Sad

#8: Re: I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!! Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:16 am
    —
Grats Vic!

#9: Re: I just got back from the DMV...I'm driving baby!! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:34 am
    —
Ty vidar

hagadoo.com -> Jokes

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1