Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:15 pm
    —
A couple days late for both of ya but still wanted to wish you both a happy birthday and such!

#2: Re: Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic! Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:09 pm
    —
Mine was 1-4 and everyone missed mine Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Happy birthday Mic and Vic Very Happy

Dave

#3: Re: Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:10 pm
    —
Ty Kalliee! Happy Birthday Dave!

#4: Re: Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic! Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm
    —
OHHH  Vic!!!! That pink looks so sexy on you

#5: Re: Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic! Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 pm
    —
Vic @ Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:10 pm wrote:
Ty Kalliee! Happy Birthday Dave!

Thanks Vic.

#6: Re: Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:04 pm
    —
I am pretty in pink!!!!!

#7: Re: Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic! Author: Mickey PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:00 pm
    —
Thank you Kalliee and guys.  yes vic pink is your color LOL

#8: Re: Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic! Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 pm
    —
Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic and Dave

#9: Re: Little late but Happy Birthday to Mickey and Vic! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:05 pm
    —
Sorry Dave!! Happy late birthday to you as well!

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1