Hey Everybody
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Hey Everybody Author: tc1232 PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:19 am
    —
The names Trevor. I've been playing DH2005 for a little while now. My hunter score is 102 which i think is pretty good since I don't bow hunt. I've got a WR and RB in every species except blacktail. Any suggestions?

Also I like to stand hunt so I have more success during the rut. Are the bucks any bigger post rut? Can you stand hunt outside of the rut?

I don't know how to download any maps or anything like that either and never seen any rare deer like albinos so any advice would be very helpful. Thank you!

#2: Re: Hey Everybody Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 am
    —
Welcome to the BEST hunting site on net tc1232  Wink

Ps:REZ325 can answer the question you have  Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Hey Everybody Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 am
    —
Welcome to Hagadoo Trevor Very Happy  I am a stand hunter also depending on the type hunt. A lot of stand hunting depends upon calling ability(the dots that are in your calling)will determine how efective you are. If you only have 3 dots you will blow calls, at 4 dots you will not, 5 dots and your all set and will work better than using the electronic call. You can stand hunt in any season and some say Post Rut has the biggest animals but I perfer to hunt the rut. The maps can be downloaded at the left side of the screen(DH20005 Maps) and the only patch that is legal is the 1.2 patch Exclamation It will take a while to decide what methods work the best for you but sooner or later you will find a pattern that works the best. We have weekly tournaments that you might be intersted in taking part in. I hope this info will help you with your question. Smile  As everyone knows, this is the best managed site on the net and the staff and members are great people.
Dave  

#4: Re: Hey Everybody Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm
    —
Welcome

#5: Re: Hey Everybody Author: BlueHeronLocation: Delaware PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 pm
    —
Welcome aboard, Trevor!

#6: Re: Hey Everybody Author: tc1232 PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm
    —
are there rare deer on every map? I have yet to see an albino deer.

Also when i downloaded custom objects like the sniper scope where do I extract the file too?

#7: Re: Hey Everybody Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm
    —
Hello and Welcome Trevor you get albinos on whitetail maps the sniper scope go in the Weapons and in the Reticles folder

#8: Re: Hey Everybody Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:29 pm
    —
Hi Trevor
Welcome to Hgadoo.

Have a cruise through the forum subjects where you will find many answers to Questions that you havnt even asked yet

Go to the home page and click on Forum.. right above the Hagadoo Banner.. and  Discover the wisdom of years .

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1