Long Range Scope
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

#31: Re: Long Range Scope Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 pm
    —
It won't shoot over 500 yds. 499 and below is about what you can expect. Have you tried the prone position? much better control on the weapon.

#32: Re: Long Range Scope Author: tc1232 PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am
    —
I have no driver installed for my webcam because my hard drive crashed last semester. I don't think I'll be able to use team speak then will I?

Are there any other guns that shoot that far? I could just use like the 7mm and practice to see how far the bullet drops. I had an instant kill with it at like 325 yards and it did not drop much at all.

#33: Re: Long Range Scope Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 pm
    —
You dont have to have a webcam for TS. A microphone and sound are all you need after you are set up on TS.
Dave

#34: Re: Long Range Scope Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:02 pm
    —
Remember, WATCH THE WIND. When shooting at those distances you should need to adjust your aim accordingly for the wind.

#35: Re: Long Range Scope Author: TKSniper PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 pm
    —
That scope is spot on IF you set the calibration as it says on the scope. I just popped a Doh past 490 yrds 2 shots of 3 That round MUST be calibrated correctly to hit your target. The reticle I made for that round just happens to be calibrated at the max calibration. 219 Yards I think. Dan is right when he says the 207 has a serious drop ratio at long distances.

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3