Hello again from Kent
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Hello again from Kent Author: kentmaple PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:48 pm
    —
I was registered for this site many years ago. Just reregistered and wanted to say hi and reconnect w/ some of my old hunting buddies.  Probably be on infrequently but would love to hear from you all. Not just old hunting buddies but new ones as well. Take care,

Kentmaple

#2: Re: Hello again from Kent Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 pm
    —
Good to have you back Kent Very Happy
Dave

#3: Re: Hello again from Kent Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 am
    —
Welcome Back Kent

#4: Re: Hello again from Kent Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 am
    —
Hi Kent
As a long time fan of your custom modelling very pleased to meet you on team speak today.
Welcome back

#5: Re: Hello again from Kent Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 am
    —
Welcome back

#6: Re: Hello again from Kent Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:47 am
    —
Hey Kent how is it going?  I was going through some old cd's the other day and found some of the ones that you emailed me for th2003.  Almost makes me want to fire up the game again.

#7: Re: Hello again from Kent Author: Mickey PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 pm
    —
Kent,
My old buddy how have you been? Long time lost your e-mail been tryin to reach ya for a year now.  Sure glad to see you on. Hope life has been good to you.   Catch you around

#8: Re: Hello again from Kent Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 pm
    —
A big thank you to Kentmaple for permissions to host his custom objects on Hagadoo.

Some Vehicles have alredy been entered to ..Downloads/ Custom objects/Vehicles, and more will appear in other sections over the next week or so.

#9: Re: Hello again from Kent Author: kentmaple PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:09 pm
    —
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!!!!!!!!  Good to hear from you all.  When I get the chance I may reinstall my 3dmax and Dh05 and make some more customs.  I do enjoy making s***.   Special shoutout to my old friends Mag and Mickey.  Take care guys.

#10: Re: Hello again from Kent Author: Mickey PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm
    —
Its good to see you around again look forward to seeing some more custom stuff from you kent you always did make good stuff for everyone to enjoy.  hope things stay well for you

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1