Greetings to all
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Greetings to all Author: BlueHeronLocation: Delaware PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:21 am
    —
Hello,

I found this excellent site while searching for the latest version updates to DH05.  I've been playing DH since the very first iteration, but just reloaded 05 again after a few years.  From all accounts, it seems to still be the 'Gold Standard'.

I found out too late about the Weekly Hunts and the rules to qualify for this week (I had some good scores but no F10 screenshots to submit with the trophies).  I am looking forward to participating in the future when time allows.

BTW, in reviewing the Forums, I have been impressed with the camaraderie here.  Even when disagreements get heated, there is no flaming or other real nastiness displayed, which speaks well for the members and staff/moderators.

Keep up the great work.  See you (not really, I'll be wearing camo...) in the woods.

Blue Heron

#2: Re: Greetings to all Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 am
    —
Welome ,You will find this site Very enjoying and Competitive  Twisted Evil
Join us in Team Speak  it can sometimes get Very intresting Wink

#3: Re: Greetings to all Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 pm
    —
ron4560 @ Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 am wrote:

Join us in Team Speak  it can sometimes get Very intresting Wink

Only when you allow your "other" family member to participate Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Welcome aboard! Please join us in our weeklys & T/S.

#4: Re: Greetings to all Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 pm
    —
Welcome Blue_Heron,
You have joined the best site on the web for hunting. We have misunderstandings and disagreements but most of it is camaraderie and just speaking our mind. It all works out in the long run. Join TS and converse in our bull sessions Smile Once again welcome to Hagadoo Very Happy  Very Happy
Dave

#5: Re: Greetings to all Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 pm
    —
Welcome! I'll be the last person on the site you will see disagree with others Twisted Evil  Laughing

#6: Re: Greetings to all Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:11 pm
    —
Welcome Blue_Heron

#7: Re: Greetings to all Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 pm
    —
welcome, hope to see in the weekly's real soon.

#8: Re: Greetings to all Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 pm
    —
Welcome aboard BlueHeron this is the only site having DH2005 tournaments and you will meet
some very nice people here staff is helpful and cooperative and emote all around good will
Your gonna like it here.  Join the weekly tournaments they are great competition/

#9: Re: Greetings to all Author: Fliptop PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 pm
    —
Hi guys.

how are you?

by the way I'm Alvin Jackson from US.

I love surfing the net so with engaging my self in any discussions that i got interested.

I'm open in learning new things and meeting new people.

hope i can gain those things here.

see yah.

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1