Real life hunting
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Hunting Stories

#1: Real life hunting Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:21 am
    —
Hi  ya'll. Just thought  I'd share a photo of the 8- point buck I bagged yesterday morning. On opening day of the PA hunting season, no less. LOL Got pretty lucky, for sure. Didn't really measure the distance, but was about 150 to 200 yards
Here's a photobucket link of the buck:d

Sorry about that, folks!Haven't uoloaded very much so far. Hope this one works

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Last edited by LogJumper on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Real life hunting Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 am
    —
LogJumper,
I dont think your link is working.
Dave

#3: Re: Real life hunting Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:00 am
    —
LogJumper @ Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 am wrote:
Hi  ya'll. Just thought  I'd share a photo of the 8- point buck I bagged yesterday morning. On opening day of the PA hunting season, no less. LOL Got pretty lucky, for sure. Didn't really measure the distance, but was about 150 to 200 yards
Here's a photobucket link of the buck:http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/DiamondJim81/GEDC0037.jpg[/IMG]  

I think you put the IMG instead of a direct link.

#4: Re: Real life hunting Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 pm
    —
LogJumper @ Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 am wrote:
Here's a photobucket link of the buck:d "http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/DiamondJim81/GEDC0037.jpg"

Sorry about that, folks!Haven't uoloaded very much so far. Hope this one works

Copy the entire IMG file and just paste it in the forum Smile
Dave

#5: Re: Real life hunting Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 pm
    —
Log, I fixed it for you Smile
Yeah, looks like the typical PA buck, good job! I was hoping too to get out, maybe tomorrow.

#6: Re: Real life hunting Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:33 pm
    —
Rez, Thanks for fixing the image of the buck for me.Haven't put very many images in the forums. Hoped to get a doe that day,too, but it got too darned cold to stay out. Am still after a doe, but will have to wait a day or two.

Logjumper

#7: Re: Real life hunting Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm
    —
good job nice Buck

hagadoo.com -> Hunting Stories

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1