Hello to all you hunters
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Hello to all you hunters Author: oneeyetom PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:16 pm
    —
First of all Happy Thanksgiving

I have been playing DH 2005 for about 5years. Found this site
looking for solutions to computer problems and map down loads.
Got to say this is the best site I have found. You all [northern Pa. slang]
seem like you love the game as much as I do. Play almost every day.
Have not played online due to slow internet connections. I do have one question.
I seem to have a problem with the game not scoring points, and sometimes deducting points. I have not seen other post on this. Any one else have this problem?
Thanks
Oneeyetom

#2: Re: Hello to all you hunters Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:21 pm
    —
Hello and Welcome Oneeyetom

#3: Re: Hello to all you hunters Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 pm
    —
Welcome to Hagadoo. To gain skill points ( which is what I assume you are talking about ) you have to bag bigger deer than what you have in  your trophy room. Sometimes the points stay the same for some time before they rise or lower. And if you shoot smaller scoring deer than what you have already taken you will start to lose points. Keep track of whats in your trophy room and hunt accordingly. also you will gain points by using various weapons. Hope to see you in our weekly tournys ( which by the way don't have to be played online )

#4: Re: Hello to all you hunters Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:31 pm
    —
Welcome  Oneeyetom

Not scoring or deducting where ? Skill points or the Quess.
Quess is just what it says Only a Quess,
Skill pionts go up and down depending on the size of the deer you shoot and weapon used!

#5: Re: Hello to all you hunters Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm
    —
Welcome Oneeyetom Very Happy

#6: Re: Hello to all you hunters Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:44 pm
    —
Welcome.
Glad you found us.

#7: Re: Hello to all you hunters Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:48 pm
    —
Just shoot WR deer to gain points, if you shoot small scrub bucks or shoot a deer and don't pick it up the game will deduct points from you.

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1