Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Politics

#1: Just My 2 Cents! Author: trulight PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:02 pm
    —
President Obama has been meeting with voters in what he calls
'backyard chats.' He's held these in real people's backyards. You know
something, I think all politicians should talk to people in their
backyards. Then you could take what they say and spread it on the lawn.

What you think?

#2: Re: Just My 2 Cents! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 pm
    —
I hate green lawns, it means I have to cut grass more often, LOL Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

***moved this thread into the politic forum section. ***

#3: Re: Just My 2 Cents! Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm
    —
Sam,
I totally agree with you. Cool  Down with Osama (Bin Laden) Obama Razz
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Dave  

#4: Re: Just My 2 Cents! Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 pm
    —
Like it or not you have to give Obama and Pelosi credit for creating jobs these last two years.  JOBS FOR REPUBLICANS!!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#5: Re: Just My 2 Cents! Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:44 pm
    —
I have to agree with you sam good point Magnum1973

#6: Re: Just My 2 Cents! Author: trulight PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 pm
    —
We'll just have to wait and see what he can accomplish.........For the republicans Razz

#7: Re: Just My 2 Cents! Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:22 pm
    —
Yep thats true sam

#8: Re: Just My 2 Cents! Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 am
    —
Whats wrong with Republicans Question  Exclamation  Dont you like the fact that were conservitive and not liberal Exclamation  

#9: Re: Just My 2 Cents! Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:01 am
    —
I would like to see Obama in the back yard of a person who has lost their job with a family to support who has also lost their Healthcare. You won't see that, I assure you! You will only see him in the backyard of supporters or people who Obama's "CHANGE" is not affecting....have you seen these backyards!!!! Now our leader (used the term loosly) is heading to India with a $200 million dollar a day price tag, I ask you............what the hell is there in India that is worth that kind of money being payed by the all ready struggling taxpayer!!!!!!!!! VIVA La REVOLUTION........come to my backyard Obama, I'll have some venecin to cook up and maybe alittle elk and caribu thrown there. Here's the good part, I'll take all the money it takes to move your ass around the world and feed the hungry in this Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THERE ANY POLITICIANS OUT THERE WHO TRULY WANT TO HELP THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!  Take my 2 cents Mr President and shove it up your....... oh well it makes no difference, were a slave to the Grind!!!

#10: Re: Just My 2 Cents! Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:12 pm
    —
Your exactly right RutMaster. He took my medical insurance from me and now I have nothing Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
He will be the downfall of this life as we know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is happening is all prophecy and just sit back and
see what happens.
Dave

hagadoo.com -> Politics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1