Albino/blonde/branded
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: Albino/blonde/branded Author: playswithsquirrels PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 pm
    —
how rare are these deer... i have yet to see any of them Question

#2: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:05 pm
    —
I have been Playing the game since it first came out.
I have shot 1 halfrack albino, three branded , three fats and four cartoon does. I have never shot a blonde on a regular map.
I have shot a few more of each on slaughter maps.
Some other hunters have done way better than that and some less.
So depends on your luck I think. Very Happy  Very Happy

#3: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 pm
    —
Of all three the branded is the hardest to notice cause it can be on either side of any deer you may not pay much attention too!!
I think the Blonde is the rarest cause it takes the  game to mix a albino with a regular  Confused
Never count on any, you just get Lucky.That's why they are Rare  Wink

#4: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: playswithsquirrels PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:06 am
    —
wow i saw a cartoon doe and just thought the game glitched.  i didnt think to shoot her... it didnt help that she was standin next to a trophy buck

#5: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:23 am
    —
I have only shot one shot blonde doe and one cartoon doe

#6: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 am
    —
playswithsquirrels, Hello & Welcome to Hagadoo!

Every Rare has a loading ratio. I am not sure what the exact ratio is, but lets just say for argument sake, a cartoon loads 1in every 1000 deer. On a map, you could be on that 1000th load (deer that is), but not find the deer, you would have to wait another 1000 deer again for the possibility to see another. This is why there are multiple  Rares, and why the are truly "Rare"! If you want to inprove your changes, hunt a slaughter map or two, until then, its all just luck of the draw.

Good Luck & Happy Hunting

#7: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: playswithsquirrels PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:12 pm
    —
i tried the slaughter maps but i dont think its any fun.  also is it just a streight 1/1000 or is that just the percent chance??  and thank you i love this site

#8: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:15 pm
    —
That number I put out was "just for reference", I don't know the actual loading ratios. Maybe someone else might know, I know we talked about it before in the forums or teamspeak. Smile

#9: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:18 pm
    —
playswithsquirrels @ Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:12 pm wrote:
i tried the slaughter maps but i dont think its any fun.

Then you will just have to relay on luck & chance Smile I only ever shot a couple, lucky for me, they were all site records Smile

#10: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:37 pm
    —
If I can Find and shoot a World Record Albino Buck on a regular map I will die a happy man..
Sorry ..I have to go now.
I dont have a lot of time left. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#11: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: playswithsquirrels PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:40 pm
    —
i understand/understood that i just used the same for an example.  you in the army?

#12: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:58 pm
    —
playswithsquirrels @ Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:12 pm wrote:
i tried the slaughter maps but i dont think its any fun.  also is it just a streight 1/1000 or is that just the percent chance??  and thank you i love this site

Try the map called Whitetail Tundra .It was a weekly map we hunted in June.Think about 20 rares were taken that week Confused

#13: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:12 pm
    —
ron4560 @ Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:58 pm wrote:
Try the map called Whitetail Tundra .It was a weekly map we hunted in June.Think about 20 rares were taken that week Confused

Yeah, Vic had a "Rare Fest" that week, LOL! I think he took 11 rares off it Cool

Yes, I was in the Army (past tense)

#14: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: playswithsquirrels PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:30 pm
    —
i just got out in march.  considering goin back in.  are whitetails harder to call in in the post rut on this game??  i just got skunked on a map that i always get big deer on..(it was my first time tryin post rut)

#15: Re: Albino/blonde/branded Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 pm
    —
What in the h--- does a rare look like? From my experence they dont exist! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Dave the runner and gunner

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3