Hagadoo's Latest Release!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Videos

#1: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: Hagadoo PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:40 pm
    —
Still been very busy, hopefully some day I will get some time to atleast make a hunt.

Anyway this is our Latest Release, They wanted all live Eagle footage, but I did manage to slip in a couple DH2005 shots from the NY Farmland map lol.

Would appreciate anyone having a youtube account to click like on the vid if you like it, and comments are welcome. This one is going to be played on TV in Canada, and used by alot of the Bald Eagle Organizations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHGfppHLqd4

Thanks,

Hagadoo

#2: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:24 pm
    —
Great video Bob! I only seen 1 Bald Eagle in my lifetime. They are magnificent birds to observe. Smile

#3: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm
    —
Great video Bob

#4: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:16 am
    —
Great Video. Loved it. Smile  Smile

#5: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 am
    —
Great video !!!

#6: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:36 am
    —
Real good video Bob. Keep up the good work.
Dave

#7: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 am
    —
Great video Very Happy

#8: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 pm
    —
Great Video Bob I used to live in remote north eastern Nevada and I had the chance to see a pair of
Balds raise 4 youngsters in a valley called Dolly Varden near Currie Nevada.  They all survived and
are still adding to the sky it was so remote they probably were not counted in the last Eagle Census
but they are alive and Flying like the song says.

#9: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:25 am
    —
Great video Bob!  

Majestic bird - good to learn that the numbers have been going in the right direction.

#10: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: AdirHunterLocation: NNYS Adirondacks PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 pm
    —
Great Video Smile I placed it on my facebook.

#11: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: fOneLocation: Estonia-Tallinn PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:30 am
    —
Great Video Bob Loved The song Very Happy

#12: Re: Hagadoo's Latest Release! Author: playswithsquirrels PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 pm
    —
very nice video.  we have bald eagles nesting over our lake.  we have videos of one catching a huge carp and dragging it to the side and eating it over a period of 3 or 4 days

hagadoo.com -> Videos

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1