Illusion
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

#1: Illusion Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:26 pm
    —
Last week thought it was from Too much fun !!

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

This week I think somebody slipped me some Crack or Something, because I'm seeing a Block halling Butt down the road !! Laughing
Please tell me I'm not the only one Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Get registered or Log in

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

#2: Re: Illusion Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:35 pm
    —
Too many Coors. Very Happy
Dave

#3: Re: Illusion Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:07 pm
    —
ron4560 @ Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 am wrote:
Last week thought it was from Too much fun !!

Get registered or Log in

This week I think somebody slipped me some Crack or Something, because I'm seeing a Block halling Butt down the road !! Laughing
Please tell me I'm not the only one Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Get registered or Log in

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

FCC regulations require that each and every plane that flies is equipped with a black box know you know what they look like ......lol

#4: Re: Illusion Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:47 pm
    —
I agree with Dave, lay off the silver bullets Ron Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#5: Re: Illusion Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 pm
    —
Like lucky says.. Its the planes black box..only in this case it is sort of brown and mades a noise like a briggs and Stratton engine. Rolling Eyes

Thers a  little guy inside holding onto the string attattched to the plane...running like hell to keep the plane in the air.
Somewhat like flying a kite. Razz

As long as you dont actually see him.....Your safe to have another coors Laughing

#6: Re: Illusion Author: TKSniper PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm
    —
hahaha

Lucky is right... Well sorta  Razz

There's a flying object linked to that box. Its the only way any custom object can appear to fly. :)

As for the floating arrow, you really need to get back on the wagon!  Laughing

#7: Re: Illusion Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:55 pm
    —
Ya''ll are so d@mn Funny, I ask a simple  question and as always It turns into Coors did it Cool
And as far as the wagon goes it better have a Keg on it or I'm not riding Very Happy
Cheers and this Coors is for Ya'll Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Cause I see no little Guy Surprised Except for the deer I have this week Mad

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1