How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#16: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 am
    —
Our site looks great an attracts new members because of our existing members! We are a competition hunting site that puts fair play & challenge back into the game. We are glad you found this game, you will have many enjoyable hours hunting with us, if you choose. You need to get into our TS though, so we can totally fix you up, your screen shot shows me you still have a way to go Smile

To the left of the site is our record book, go into that and you will find our sites record trophy Roe Buck. They are a hard deer to find and some say they are a rare trophy to get.

Good Luck, Happy Hunting, & get Team Speak!

#17: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: playswithsquirrels PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:44 pm
    —
i shot one that scored 70 and it still wasnt a record... im not even tryin for a worl record

#18: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: mistyLocation: Midwest, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 pm
    —
playswithsquirrels, I had the same problem when I first started playing the 05 deer hunter.  What I did to fix the problem was I uninstalled my game, then I reinstalled it.  Before that I opened it up, I installed the 1.2 patch.  If you chose to try this, you can try to back up your profile, but I did not have any succes with doing so.  I would recomend exporting all your deer that you want to keep, as well as backing up your profile.  I think I lost my profile due to something wrong that I did.

If you have allreay installed the patch and are using Vista, and it still is not saying Record Book for a 70 point Roe, then you should try right clicking on the shortcut, and selecting Run as Administrator.  Unless you run the game as administrator, I don't think that Vista will permit the 1.2 patch to run properly.  After I figured this out, I have never had a problem with finding RB Roe deer.  If I hunt a slaughter map, they are there almost every time.  World Records are 74 and above.  The biggest I have found is 76.45.

#19: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: playswithsquirrels PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 pm
    —
i installed the download patch when i needed the disk patch.  my profiles dissapeared, but then i installed the correct patch they came back and now the roes are trophies.  thanks for the help

#20: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 pm
    —
I'm glad to see it all worked out. Thanks for the help Misty :)

Team Speak makes all this so much easier Idea  

#21: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: drewski251 PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:54 pm
    —
I only get to hunt maybe 8-10 hours per week. Some days I dont get to to hunt at all because of homework and the girlfriend, so 8-10 may be a tad generous.

#22: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: trulight PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:10 pm
    —
I only hunt about 2 hours a week  Twisted Evil

Well maybe a bit more  Laughing

#23: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 pm
    —
I hunt now thurs,fri,sat and sometimes alittle on sun morn, prob around 15 hours total now

#24: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:53 pm
    —
God just may Strike ya'll (Sam Vic)down for the Lies you tell!!! Stay away from Thunder Clouds cause that Bolt of Lightning may be Aimed at YOU!!! Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Shocked Very Happy

#25: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:03 pm
    —
I swear to god I hunt only thur,fri sat and some times sunday mornings. You'll see my entries I got both my bucks last night. I'm tired of burning myself out for nothing lol

#26: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: Mickey PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 pm
    —
For me it depends on the type of hunt and the animal.  Sometimes I hunt 10 hours sometimes only an hour a day just depends on whats going on.  I also test maps and play on the hunter from time to time.  Also to add to misty's post wr roe start at 72 and the 1.2 patch installs easier on vista than xp.  It's just in the manner of how you install it that causes the problems with it.

#27: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: skip PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 am
    —
I hunt as often as I can,I really want to use TEAMSPEAK,but if I have a headset on I cannot hear if my 1.5 year old daughter cries or needs something,and if i use the open mic with my surround speakers with sub-woofer,my girl complains LOL!...I hunt anywhere from 10 to 20 hours a week,sumtimes not at all if I been working late.

#28: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 pm
    —
I have had to cut down to 10 or 20 hours due to my health. Some weeks I get less.
Any way,
Love yall Smile
Dave

#29: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:46 pm
    —
dhunter000 @ Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:46 pm wrote:
I have had to cut down to 10 or 20 hours due to my health. Some weeks I get less.
Any way,
Love yall Smile
Dave

Dont take Love yall, the wrong way Exclamation

#30: Re: How Many Hours a Week Do You Hunt? Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 pm
    —
playswithsquirrels @ Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 pm wrote:
ive been puttin most of my spare time into this game since i got it(5 days ago) and im just now figuring it out... but you guys ned people like me so you look good right?

ps-  is there ever such a thing as a roe trophy buck?!?!?!?!

Hunt on expert and don't just shoot the first buck you see.  On average the game loads at least 2 record books a load.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3