Hi from Sweden
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Hi from Sweden Author: Timberwolfswe PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:18 pm
    —
Hey guys
Some of you might remember me, but I guess that most of you haven't meet me.
I'm Thomas from Stockholm, Sweden. 35 years young.
I've been playing DH05 since it was released and have alot of tournaments behind me here at Hagadoo.  Twisted Evil
Haven't played much the past year or so due to my work taking up alot of time.
But I'm back again and might send in a few entries just to make you guys mad.  
I sure do miss the good ol' times hunting here every week. So keep an eye out for me, will get an entry in sooner or later.
Take care guys, might catch you on TS someday.

#2: Re: Hi from Sweden Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 pm
    —
I knew I recognized the name before I checked the post ! Welcome back and Happy hunting Again !!!

#3: Re: Hi from Sweden Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 pm
    —
Thomas, glad to see you made it in. I'll have to set you up a TS account so we can talk. Did you Girlfriend ever get that StarBucks coffee cup yet?

#4: Re: Hi from Sweden Author: Timberwolfswe PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:48 pm
    —
REZ325 @ Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:57 pm wrote:
Thomas, glad to see you made it in. I'll have to set you up a TS account so we can talk. Did you Girlfriend ever get that StarBucks coffee cup yet?

Thanks man, PM me TS info if you set it up. And yes she got it last year when she went to New York. But she will probably get acouple of more mugs when we go to US next year.  Laughing

#5: Re: Hi from Sweden Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:51 pm
    —
Hi Thomas
Will be good to catch up on TS some time..
Welcomw Back

#6: Re: Hi from Sweden Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 pm
    —
Hi Thomas and Welcomw Back

#7: Re: Hi from Sweden Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 am
    —
Welcome back and Happy hunting Again !!!
Välkommen tillbaka  Wink

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1