New to Hagdoo, not to DH2005
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: New to Hagdoo, not to DH2005 Author: DeneaLocation: Western NY PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:47 pm
    —
Hello all,

I am 99 over at BGL.  I have finally decided to download the map editor in an attempt to make some maps for a couple lan games when we get together for deer camp.  I will be reading up as much as I can, so I don't bug you all with answers which may already be answered.  I see quite a few familiar names on the site from BGL.

I appreciate the acceptance into Hagadoo, and hopefully I can get a little advice at the same time.

Thanks again,
Denea (99)

#2: Re: New to Hagdoo, not to DH2005 Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:52 pm
    —
Hello and Welcome

#3: Re: New to Hagdoo, not to DH2005 Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 pm
    —
Welcome aboard Denea! We have very skilled map makers here ready to help you. If you like, I could set you up and account in our team speak & you could discuss better your questions as they arise, or just post them in the forums if you would prefer Smile If you have some extra time, join us in our weekly hunt, we have a good turn out every week  and some good hunters here also.
Once again welcome aboard from all the staff & members here. Smile

#4: Re: New to Hagdoo, not to DH2005 Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:21 pm
    —
Welcome to the site Denea. I think you'll find we are all friends here and ready to help in anyway we can.

#5: Re: New to Hagdoo, not to DH2005 Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:12 pm
    —
Welcome Denea

Team speak is the place to swap Ideas tricks and files for mapmaking

I am also a member at BGL .

You will find there is a tutorial in the editor that is a big help .
OPen the Editor and go to HELP
There will be a picture and a slider on the window.
Slide the picture up untill you see ENTER
Click enter and you will acces the Editor Documentation and the Editor Tutorial.

There are also Tutorials on the site in the DH2005 Map making forums. Of Particular note.. Map Making for Dummies..
Put together By Magnum.. our Supreme Map Making Guru.

Have Fun

Last edited by DanthemanBoone on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6: Re: New to Hagdoo, not to DH2005 Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm
    —
Mag & Dan are the Man(Men) for maps If they can't fix or help you than knowone can Shocked
And Welcome , Join us for the weekly hunts !

#7: Re: New to Hagdoo, not to DH2005 Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm
    —
Welcome aboard Denea. Very Happy  This is the best all around hunting sight on the net. Be sure and tell your friends about Hagadoo!! Smile
Dhunter000
Dave

#8: Re: New to Hagdoo, not to DH2005 Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 am
    —
Welcome Denea   Smile

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1