Leafless Land
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

#1: Leafless Land Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:36 pm
    —
Fell thru the Dang map Again  Very Happy  There's no trees down here but just like the original No deer either !! Laughing  Laughing  Razz  Razz


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: Leafless Land Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm
    —
You need to walk a little easier ron

#3: Re: Leafless Land Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm
    —
You can Walk in this game ??  Wink  Thought it was Run & Gun only  Twisted Evil

#4: Re: Leafless Land Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 pm
    —
Remember RUMPLESTILTSKIN ? Confused

He got so mad he kept Jumping up and down on the same spot untill he fell clean through the hole he made in the floor. Very Happy

#5: Re: Leafless Land Author: trulight PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 pm
    —
Funny Ron hehe, serious question for ya though, do you like the map man?

#6: Re: Leafless Land Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:20 pm
    —
trulight @ Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:52 pm wrote:
Funny Ron hehe, serious question for ya though, do you like the map man?


I quess you can say it serves it's purpose ! And  once you've seen  a 100yds or so you've seen the whole map.Would I like to hunt it again NO!!
After a long stressful day at work I come home to relax and have some fun with the game,the past few weeks I've done neither. I'm not much on
crawling around for hours  even though I've seen alot of deer this week (small) 106-160 score range  Crying or Very sad

#7: Re: Leafless Land Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 am
    —
Ron, you are competing with me this week in the Swiss, hope you dont get too many blisters on your belly and elbows from crawling! Laughing Hang in there and get the biggie boys. Smile
Your friend,
Dave

#8: Re: Leafless Land Author: dhunter000Location: Kingsport, TN PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 am
    —
dhunter000 @ Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 am wrote:
Ron, you are competing with me this week in the Swiss, hope you dont get too many blisters on your belly and elbows from crawling! Laughing Hang in there and get the biggie boys. Smile
Your friend,
Dave


For the record I do not like the map either! Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

#9: Re: Leafless Land Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm
    —
ron4560 @ Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:20 pm wrote:
trulight @ Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:52 pm wrote:
Funny Ron hehe, serious question for ya though, do you like the map man?


I quess you can say it serves it's purpose ! And  once you've seen  a 100yds or so you've seen the whole map.Would I like to hunt it again NO!!
After a long stressful day at work I come home to relax and have some fun with the game,the past few weeks I've done neither. I'm not much on
crawling around for hours  even though I've seen alot of deer this week (small) 106-160 score range  Crying or Very sad
106 - 160...........Sure Ron!!! Laughing

#10: Re: Leafless Land Author: n2spaze1 PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:07 pm
    —
i think the map is awsome you just to know how to hunt the map. Very Happy

#11: Re: Leafless Land Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:36 am
    —
[/quote] 106 - 160...........Sure Ron!!! Laughing[/quote]

Never said a rb or wr
never stepped in front of a ron Silver Bullet ! Just the average  Mad  for the week Cool

#12: Re: Leafless Land Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 am
    —
n2spaze1 @ Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:07 pm wrote:
i think the map is awsome you just to know how to hunt the map. Very Happy
 

I want what's Don's having just in a smaller dosage Wink  Smile  Surprised  Rolling Eyes



hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1