Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

#1: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: trulight PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:26 am
    —
Finally Died!!  Was going to grab the screenshot of him dead on the ground but accidently picked him up! Dang IT!.
Final Shot Was To The Neck Again

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 am
    —
Man I am sooo pleased to see your aiming system works... CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Nice WR!!
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by momom on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:58 am
    —
Did you think you could add the number of arrows to your score as well?

#4: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:57 am
    —
Should the weight of the arrows be subtracted from the weight of the deer for the final total? Laughing  Laughing   Laughing   Laughing  

#5: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 am
    —
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

This is about the best i can do sam

#6: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:28 pm
    —
What was the final distance for the last shot that killed him? How long did it take you to bring him down?

#7: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: trulight PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:35 pm
    —
110 yards final distance.
About 1 1/2 hours :P

Would of had to chase him longer except for I chased him into the corner of the map.
So he did the invisible wall bounce hehe, run into edge of map, run back at me, see me, and run back to the wall again LOL!

Made the distance smaller when I had to track him.  Keep in mind he might of went down faster but my hunter
profile only has 1 strength, so the arrows don't hit as hard at longer distance.  So it takes quite a few.

-Sam

#8: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:49 pm
    —
I'm not trying no 110 yds even with my Glasses on

#9: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm
    —
trulight @ Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 am wrote:
Finally Died!!  Was going to grab the screenshot of him dead on the ground but accidently picked him up! Dang IT!.
Final Shot Was To The Neck Again

Get registered or Log in

How about a Trophy Room Shot . Smile

#10: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: trulight PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:08 pm
    —
Sure ron, there's 2 holes you can't see, one is on the other side of the body, the other is right in the middle of the spine at the base of the neck, Total of 9 shots LMFAO!

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in

Whoops make that 10 shots, there's one in the back foot too Razz

#11: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:09 pm
    —
I killed them at 115 yards with the long bow

#12: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:19 pm
    —
Lore is your cheerleader LOL, GO SAM!!! GET THAT LEGEND!!! LAST WEEK RELOAD 30 MAPS GAMES AT A TIME YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

#13: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: tc1232 PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 pm
    —
man how can you guys hit them from so far away with the bow?

you said strength affects how much damage the arrow does? Does strength affect rifle shots as well or is that just weapons that affect your shot?

#14: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 pm
    —
tc1232 @ Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 pm wrote:

you said strength affects how much damage the arrow does? Does strength affect rifle shots as well or is that just weapons that affect your shot?

Longer shots take much practice on the target range. The hunters making these shots have been playing the game for years Smile

#15: Re: Porcupine On The Legend Map WTH!? Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:58 am
    —
REZ325 @ Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:26 pm wrote:
tc1232 @ Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 pm wrote:

Longer shots take much practice on the target range. The hunters making these shots have been playing the game for years Smile

Agreed Ray.  You can usually tell the less experienced or talented hunter by the deer with the arrows in their butts. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1