For sam
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

#31: Re: For sam Author: trulight PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:06 pm
    —
Hmmm, last thing I have to say, you were happy that hotloading was allowed even though it gave you an advantage over everyone else.  Now that I have an advantage over you, all of a sudden it's not cool.  Guess what man, I beat you at your own game.  Me personally i'd welcome server only hunting, wouldn't hear a complaint.  That's the difference, unless told otherwise, my method is legit.  On a side note, would you server hunt?  Last time it was brought up you objected hardcore.  That's all I have to say, I showed you what you wanted, if you don't like my method, then suggest an alternative.  Stop hotloading............

I'm done on this subject (Guess I Wasn't).

-Sam

Last edited by trulight on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

#32: Re: For sam Author: trulight PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 pm
    —
You posted as I was posting my ron:

Ron: "I think you used a loop hole in Rule 4 as it was meant Too be !! 10  different programs at once !!!"

He called me out, I answered his question in a public forum, as he wanted.  I already had the approval for my method.
Simply put now it's out in the open.  I did the research to figure out how to do it, as can anyone else.

#33: Re: For sam Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 pm
    —
like hotloading it employs a method to locate the deer.... in a manner that was never intended to be used in the game.

Like hotloading there is no way to tell wether or not it is the method being used, so we cant ban it.

Like hotloading it does not require a cheat or game patch.

Like hot loading i personally consider it to be unsportmanlike and unethical.

Like it or not you bought it on yourself and have damaged the integrity of the game in the process of feeding your insatiable Egos.

Like it or lump it and stop squealling like a...........

Last edited by DanthemanBoone on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#34: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:10 pm
    —
the people that complained about me knew and could have easily hunted like me but they choose not too sam,, your method is beyond anywords I can say, you tell me how many people have windows 7,have knowlege of registry and and have virtual machine software whatver that is that manipulates direct x ROFL,, Your arguement on that point is on the verge of riducoulse

#35: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:13 pm
    —
trulight @ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm wrote:
Hmmm, last thing I have to say, you were happy that hotloading was allowed even though it gave you an advantage over everyone else.  Now that I have an advantage over you, all of a sudden it's not cool.  Guess what man, I beat you at your own game.  Me personally i'd welcome server only hunting, wouldn't hear a complaint.  That's the difference, unless told otherwise, my method is legit.  On a side note, would you server hunt?  Last time it was brought up you objected hardcore.  That's all I have to say, I showed you what you wanted, if you don't like my method, then suggest an alternative.  Stop hotloading............

I'm done on this subject.

-Sam

are you even serious sam????? Everybody knows how I reload dude.... nobody on this site has the knowledge to do what your doing. I can't believe your even putting hot loading which is the simplest form of hunting the game is,,, your statement just now is beyond funny

Last edited by Vic on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#36: Re: For sam Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 pm
    —
Vic
The people that complained about you did not want to hunt the way you hunted
They simply wanted to play the game the way it was intended to be played.

Last edited by DanthemanBoone on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

#37: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:17 pm
    —
DanthemanBoone @ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 pm wrote:
like hotloading it employs a method to locate the deer.... in a manner that was never intended to be used in the game.

Like hotloading there is no way to tell wether or not it is the method being used, so we cant ban it.

Like hotloading it does not require a cheat or game patch.

Like hot loading i personally consider it to be unsportmanlike and unethical.

Like it or not you bought it on yourself and have made damaged the integrity of the game in the process of feeding your insatiable Egos.

Like it or lump it and stop squealling like a...........

??????????????????? Are you serious Dan,, he admitted that you need a super computer,, super knowledge of computers,,, why are you protecting him??????????????? what I do and what he is doing is not even in the same galaxy and when people read this thread they are not gonna even try to compete with him

#38: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:19 pm
    —
DanthemanBoone @ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 pm wrote:
Vic
The peoplethat complained about you did not want to hunt the way you hunted
They simply wanted to play the game the way it was intended to be played.

that is true,,but the people like me that would like to hunt the way he does,, for one can not because they can't afford a high end system that he his self said you had to have and I or 99% of the other hunters here dont' have the knowledge to do it

#39: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm
    —
everybody if you want to get deer like I do,, load in the game, put up a tripod spin around if you don't see a wr leave and do it all again.. Now everybody scroll up and try to do sams method ROFL,, I REST MY CASE Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#40: Re: For sam Author: trulight PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 pm
    —
Like I said Vic, since the day I started, I questioned why it wasn't server hunting only.

I still am one of the biggest pushers for server hunting only.  I'd love to see it even though
it would force me to not use my method, which I could live with.

Perhaps you'll change your view on why most places use server only hunting now.

And for the record, you brought this on yourself, now your upset because someone has a "1 Up on ya."

#41: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:27 pm
    —
trulight @ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 pm wrote:
Like I said Vic, since the day I started, I questioned why it wasn't server hunting only.

I still am one of the biggest pushers for server hunting only.  I'd love to see it even though
it would force me to not use my method, which I could live with.

Perhaps you'll change your view on why most places use server only hunting now.

And for the record, you brought this on yourself, now your upset because someone has a "1 Up on ya."

no I can live with being beat but for someone like yourself that can do all that stuff you can do takes any fun out of the game

#42: Re: For sam Author: trulight PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm
    —
So did hot loading against people that just wanted to play as it was meant to be played.  You didn't care then.  Now all of a sudden you do, because you don't have an edge anymore.

#43: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm
    —
sam you have the 1 up on even people that hunt the 1.3.1 mod dude

#44: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:30 pm
    —
trulight @ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 pm wrote:
So did hot loading against people that just wanted to play as it was meant to be played.  You didn't care then.  Now all of a sudden you do, because you don't have an edge anymore.

atleast they had the option to be able to hunt like me sam and they did not,,, but the guys that were in the legend did the one exception being mickey

#45: Re: For sam Author: trulight PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:30 pm
    —
HOW dare you compare me to that, i never changed the game IN ANY WAY.  
Your really reaching now, so basically what your saying is, if someone beats you they
are cheating even if their method was already approved.  JUST LIKE YOURS WAS WHEN YOU WERE WINNING.

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 5