For sam
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

#1: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:28 pm
    —
Hey,, I've posted over the years exactly  how I reload. We would love to know how your killing the comp. I know you want a equal playing field because being able to whip everybody by mon night is no fun right??

#2: Re: For sam Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:35 pm
    —
As long as this stays respectful, I will not to pull this thread, so fight nice boys Smile

#3: Re: For sam Author: trulight PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 pm
    —
Vic, i'm not going to explain myself in an open forum.  If you wanted to know all you would of had to do is ask.  I'm not going into this in public.
So come and talk to me.

-Sam

#4: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:42 pm
    —
Oh come on sam,, I just said on open forum last week how I reload and that was after you said,, so tell everybody how you do it LOL,, Fair is fair right Very Happy

#5: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:43 pm
    —
if you just tell me on PM,, that would not be fair to ron or lucky

#6: Re: For sam Author: trulight PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:45 pm
    —
Vic, you have my response.

#7: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:46 pm
    —
ok sam lol,,, you won the legend lol but did you really??? ROFL YOUR DA MAN SAM!! Were gonna need a astrick mark beside the trophy LOL kinda like barry bonds home run baseballs Laughing

#8: Re: For sam Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 pm
    —
trulight @ Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 pm wrote:
Vic, i'm not going to explain myself in an open forum.  If you wanted to know all you would of had to do is ask.  I'm not going into this in public.
So come and talk to me.

-Sam

I'd just like to know why it has to be secretive  Exclamation
Are you feeling a Little Quilty  Laughing

#9: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:52 pm
    —
Ron I can't agree with you more!!  Wink

#10: Re: For sam Author: trulight PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:53 pm
    —
Ok, let me clear this up.  I have an advantage with the way I hunt, obviously.  My method is known, and as far as I know has been ok'd.
Until told otherwise I am within the confines of the rules, just like hotloading is acceptable, so is my method.

#11: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:00 pm
    —
but sam you asked me to explain myself on my reload method and I did gladly,, I just thought I could accept the same from you. I can't make you tell us and thats fine but in my opinion and mind you it's only my opinion If I knew nobody had a shot to beat me the wins would be tainted but again that is just lil ole me buddy. Your method is known?? by who ray maybe lore lol it's not known to the guys your hunting for the legend,, my method is though Very Happy

#12: Re: For sam Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 pm
    —
trulight @ Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm wrote:
Ok, let me clear this up.  I have an advantage with the way I hunt, obviously.  My method is known, and as far as I know has been ok'd.
Until told otherwise I am within the confines of the rules, just like hotloading is acceptable, so is my method.

It's not know to me ,we know Vic reloads we know I run and gun we know others walk ,what we don't know is how you came out of the blue the past few weeks to Stomp us in the ground !!

#13: Re: For sam Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 pm
    —
Ron if he wants to win that bad he can have it LOL,, Like I said SAM IS A LEGEND BABY!!! WOOT WOOT!! DO YOUR THANG!!!

#14: Re: For sam Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 pm
    —
Sam has told the way he did it go to T/S and you can learn  a lot of stuff

#15: Re: For sam Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 pm
    —
Don't give up! Next weeks map & object for the legend will challenge the best of you all. The final three, it could be any one at this point Smile

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 tips and tricks

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 5